Thin hair

Britt

Hi everyone,
I have 4a hair type that is relaxed, naturally I have really thick hair, when I permed my hair years ago, its has always been thick. Well, for the past 5 years and I think this will happen forever, my hair grows in thin after it reaches my shoulders. I mean, the roots are very thick and healthy, but as my hair reaches a certain length, to the top of my shoulders, you can see a stark contrast in the consistency of thickness. This happens DESPITE the fact that i have cut *not trim* my hair plenty of times. This happens even when my hair does NOT break or shed. I feel sooo sad because my permed hair use to be very thick and healthy. My hair never regained its thickness since 1999, my hair was beaking really really bad for about 4 years. Since then I have never had my thickness. My hair is healthy now, but it is still not growing in thick. My question is, how do u maintain thickness and length ????
frown.gif
frown.gif

is there a product or vitamin that will make each strand expand so that my hair will get thicker??

Back