Things That Christians Notice...

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Ohhhh Sis. Shimmie - honey you've got it goin on when your toilet area looks this beautiful.

Pristine.com

thanks momi... My mom didn't play when it came to the kitchen and bathroom; it kinda stuck with me. :look:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Seeing a mom and her children, esp daughters..and it's clear they are cared for... their hair is nicely done, neat and not unkempt.. the kids just look happy. It's disheartening to notice a mom dressed to the nines, nails and hair did, and her kids look like orphans...with hair that obviously hadn't been combed for a while... something's just wrong with that picture, IMHO. Yet the opposite would be telling as well...

I notice that this thread ties in well with the P31 thread ... a theme of sorts..and Amein.

What things stand out to you as a Christian? What do you notice that perhaps someone who is not a Christian take note of.

Example:

When I see a storefront Church, I think of the sacrifices made by the congregation to keep their Church going. I notice the hearts that went into beginning their Ministry. Their faith in God to keep them going.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Seeing a mom and her children, esp daughters..and it's clear they are cared for... their hair is nicely done, neat and not unkempt.. the kids just look happy. It's disheartening to notice a mom dressed to the nines, nails and hair did, and her kids look like orphans...with hair that obviously hadn't been combed for a while... something's just wrong with that picture, IMHO. Yet the opposite would be telling as well...

I notice that this thread ties in well with the P31 thread ... a theme of sorts..and Amein.

The Holy Spirit is keeping us on one accord. I love it. :love3:

Nice Lady

A mother that time after time is a biblical example for her kids and lives with integrity. She raises her kids in the admonishment of the Lord and provides discipline. One of the conversations that I had this week was about a mother that went to church but there was a disconnect at home and her daughter got into a cult. The mother that raised this conversation successfully raised her child in the fear of the Lord. People pay attention to people to see how they raise their children and it is successful in the Church.

Last edited: