Thinner side what to do???

sweetpeadst

Ok on side of my hair is thinner than the other! A friend of mine pointed it out yesterday (I really thought I was the only person who could see it)! What do you do in this situation? I know that one side grows longer and blah blah blah but is there anything that you suggest to make it better???

Oh the whole side!!! You could still use it. I would also suggest daily scalp massages after you apply it.

Have you tried vitamins?

natalied said:
Oh the whole side!!! You could still use it. I would also suggest daily scalp massages after you apply it.

Have you tried vitamins?

YEah the whole side!! Mind you I have somewhat thick hair but my hair is thicker on the left side!! I take biotin pills any other suggestions! I massage my scalp after applying my MTG or WGO!

Do you sleep on the thin side? The back of my hair grows slower and is generally thinner b/c I sleep on my back. When I was prego and therefore couldnt sleep on my back the back of my hair started growing faster. So now I consiously try not to always sleep on my back. Its hard but its worth a try...... Also Im not sure if u relax but you may want to take note of which side u start on and alternative w/each relaxer. That way one side is not always getting over processed....HTH

carmend said:
Do you sleep on the thin side? The back of my hair grows slower and is generally thinner b/c I sleep on my back. When I was prego and therefore couldnt sleep on my back the back of my hair started growing faster. So now I consiously try not to always sleep on my back. Its hard but its worth a try...... Also Im not sure if u relax but you may want to take note of which side u start on and alternative w/each relaxer. That way one side is not always getting over processed....HTH

Thanks for the comments! I toss in my sleep so I really f=don't know what side I sleep on the most!! I will try to be more concious of what side the stylist relaxex first!! Thanks again!

Back