Thinning edges club, strategies and styles PLEASE!

fine_beauty

Jesus, I Trust In You!
Do you have thinning edges. What strategies are you using to combat it and how do you style your hair.
My hair needed saving for 2 reasons, no growth (scratch that, it was growing but my stylists were chopping off the length) and no edges. This board has helped me maintain growth and I have retained baby hairs on my edges by not touching up my edges and the surrounding hairs for 15 weeks.
I look forward to your suggestions ladies.
Peace

LondonDiva

There are a few products that i can recommend off the top of my head for thinning edges.

Organic Root Stimulator Temple Balm
Castor Oil with a few drops of Rosemary Essential Oil
Profectiv Anti thinning circulation stimulant
Organics by Africa's Best hair fertilizer treatment.

Good Luck.

KinksnCurlz

ORS Temple balm did not work for me... broke me out.
Nexxus Biotin Creme... ditto.
I am currently using castor oil and vitamin e.

Dandy112

I am using Nexxus Biotin Creme, I am still unsure of the results but I want to finish the tub.

I have the profective anti thinning circulation stimulant but I cant give a review on it becuase I didnt use it that long.

I do want to try castor oil and vitamin e sinc these two products are getting good reviews for helping with thinning edges.

ChocolateCutee

Try rubbing vitamin e on the thinning side. And remember to leave them alone. The more you fiddle arround with them the less chance they will grow. I also think you should try spacing out the relaxer as long as you can to avoid putting the chemical on the weak spot.

hth

sweetcocoa

I mist my hairline with distilled water mixture when I don't rinse. The constant moisture has worked miracles on my hairline and especially my bangs..which I always had a problem growing...they are growing now...despite trimming them back....yes!

Integrity

when u put in oils and water to the area gently massage it also. side bangs and braids outs (due to the volume) also help conceal.