Thinning Edges??-Try This One

moonpower

I CAN SEE, SEE THE SUN..
www.crystalsroyalsecrets.com
She has an ointment made for thinning edges that works wonders. I used it while I was in braids and it really helped. It's called Sheep Sorrell and she has other products that are great too. The ointment was featured in Essence about two years ago. Check it out!!
Peace.......................

lexi08

Hi, thanks for posting this. I tried this product a few years ago after I saw it in Essence, it works great. I had forgotten about this product. I have another thinning area around my temple, and I have been using Nioxin Follicle Booster which works very well also. The sheep sorrell ointment would be a could product to keep on hand for those who have problems with thinning or bald spots.

lexi08

One of the main ingredients in the ointment was the sheep sorrell. I do not have the jar anymore, so I can't list the exact ingredients. I do recall rosemary, sage and some other herbs in the ingredient list. If you click on the link in the first post some of the ingredients used in her products are listed at the bottom of the web page.

moonpower

I CAN SEE, SEE THE SUN..
You can also give her a call, she usually answers the phone. She's very helpful and can answer all your questions.