thinning hair line

brenda55

Hi everyone? I am new on this forum, and i would like information on what to do about thinning hairline, in the front and on the sides. What are some good mosture rich shampoos and conditioners. [email protected] <font color="red"> </font color> <font color="pink"> </font color> <font color="red"> </font color>

LondonDiva

BUMP for Brenda /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Welcome to the board by the way.

I don't know about the shampoos and conditioners but you could try applyting castor oil to the hairline.
Vitamine E oil or just straight from the capsule.
Organic Root Stimulator Temple Balm
Organics by Africa's best Hair fertilizing cream.

You could all drops of rosemary and peppermint essential oil to a carrier oil like olive oil or jojoba oil and apply to the thinning areas.

Hope this helps.

sweetcocoa

Welcome. We've had several threads recently on thinning hairlines. For some of us it's wrapping our hair in the same direction every night...sleeping on the same side. It could be residual of a relaxer or always relaxing starting with the hairline first(which is a no-no). Ponytails or braids that are too tight. I read castor oil is good also vitamin E, rosemary mixed with a carrier oil(such as joboba or almond). Do a search and you'll find plenty of info.