This is Just Not Right...

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
This is not a 'hate' post. But it is an alert and an awareness that as Christians, we truly cannot trust our school system with our children.

I fully understand that gays want to be accepted and not rejected and I don't have a problem treating gay individuals with respect, love, kindness and compassion. However, as noted in the article below, they are taken 'acceptance' to unlawful and disheartening extremes; they cannot force their agenda upon innocent children. That's wrong and I'm not going to sit still for it. :nono::nono::nono:

I 'stay' in the schools with my children and we also have completely open communication with our children to speak up about what they hear and see wherever they are and what their teachers and friends talk to them about.

http://www.mcpscurriculum.com/blog/
Tuesday, February 22, 2005

The New MCPS Sex-ed Curriculum - Innocent Coincidence? Or All Part of the Agenda?

http://www.mcpscurriculum.com/blog/2005/02/new-mcps-sex-ed-curriculum-innocent_22.html

<SPAN class=PostTitle>The motives of the Montgomery County Public School Board of Education may appear very honorable in their desire to protect gay youth. But considering all that has been learned about the way in which it was created and the bureaucratic layers that now keep it from the public view, questions are arising concerning the innocence of the Board's motives after reading expositions like the one below.

The Education Establishment And The Homosexual Agenda

By William R. Alford

With an eye for the future, the battleground for gay activists is in the schools and children are the targets, a new book, The Homosexual Agenda reveals. Developments in at least one state capitol seem to bear the authors out.

Quoted is a rallying point from a 1999 <B>Gay Lesbian Straight Educational Network (GLSEN) conference:
<SPAN style="COLOR: red">
The fear of the religious right is that the schools of today will be the governments of tomorrow. And you know, they're right. If we do our jobs right, we're going to raise a generation of kids who don't believe the claims of the religious right.​

Shimmie

Staff member
Authors Alan Sears and Craig Osten describe a phenomenon that does more than threaten religious freedom. The 'sexual orientation community' is actively working to impose its value system upon the rest of society. The chapter entitled "Stupid Parents, 'Enlightened Kids"' is of particular interest to those who are concerned about childhood indoctrination.

Quoting homosexual activist Chuck Jones: "This is war, so act accordingly." How is this war waged in the classroom? Gay orthodoxy is being imposed upon minor children in class as undisputable fact, rather then even the subject of controversy or debate.

A high school boy found himself made fodder for ridicule when he questioned a biology teacher's assertion that homosexuality is genetic: "What's the matter, Kyle? Are you unsure of your sexuality?" As the other students laughed, the teacher went on, "did you know that the people who scream the loudest turn out to be gay themselves?" [This incident is absolutely SHAMEFUL]

Before his historic loss, California Governor Gray Davis signed a sex education law that compels students to "adopt a healthy attitude towards homosexuality." According to Amy Koons at the Capitol Resource Institute in Sacramento, Calif., schools are themselves embracing the law on which the ink has scarcely dried.

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
"I had a distraught mother tell me that her twin sons came home thinking that 70 percent of the population is homosexual," Koons told AIA. An openly lesbian legislator, State Senator Sheila Kuehl, introduced California's new sex education law, which the state teachers union supported. Kuehl, a former child star, appeared in the television series Dobie Gillis.

In The Homosexual Agenda, Sears and Osten report that America's largest teachers union, the National Education Association, is enthusiastically developing programs to incorporate the gay agenda into public school curricula for children of all ages. Many of them are in place today and have been for some years now.

"GLSEN regularly collaborates with other national education organizations to broaden the reach of our message and materials," the lobbying group's executive director, Kevin Jennings writes in a recent fundraising letter.

"For example, last year we helped the NEA -- boasting 2.7 million members -- pass sweeping new policies directing its members to address lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender issues in their work."

Agendized educators are exploiting the confusion that characterizes normal adolescence, according to Sears and Osten in The Homosexual Agenda. "As bodies change and hormones rage," the authors explain, youths are told that their feelings may indicate that they are bisexual. [SOUND FAMILIAR MONTGOMERY COUNTY???] Further, heterosexuality is portrayed as being passé, while 'alternative' sexuality is promoted as chic and more likely to result in peer acceptance.

Children as young as kindergarteners are to be taught, according to quoted recommendations, that a "family is a 'unit of two or more persons, related either by birth or by choice, who may or may not live together.'" Further, from a very young age, children must be taught that "all families should be validated" - even those "with no dads, three dads or a 14-year-old mom."

The authors also warn that removing children from public schools is not necessarily a definitive escape from such indoctrination. The NEA is currently trying to have state governments force private schools and even home-schoolers to teach pro-gay and lesbian material if their diplomas are to be recognized as valid.

Organizations such as the aforementioned GLSEN are targeting children for gay advocacy participation, write Sears and Osten. The Homosexual Agenda describes an annual Day of Silence that GLSEN orchestrates, wherein students are not to speak. Instead they are to present a card explaining that they will not speak that day in support of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender people.

Children are told that friends and family members who hold that homosexuality is wrong should be considered enemies and treated as such [HOW DARE THEY!! THIS GOES WAY BEYOND TOLERANCE!!], according to cited research. Alienating children from their family and indoctrinating them in school is a small price to pay to attain the ultimate objective, the authors conclude. Sears and Osten head the Alliance Defense Fund.

William R. Alford is a Government & International Politics/Electronic Journalism student at George Mason University in Fairfax VA.

AIA Executive Director Mal Kline contributed to this report.

[originally published in 2003, emphasis added]

--------------------

Shimmie's Disclaimer: The additional 'remarks' / comments in the brackets were made by the author, not me. I actually don't know what to say right now. :nono:

Last edited:

btrflyrose

This really is a fight against the machine.

It's being pushed, forcefully, in our school system, in media, in government...and Lord forbid, slipping into our churches. What do we do?

Talk about being attacked on all sides.

I've never been very vocal or 'passionate' in my stance but there has got to be something...something we can do. This is becoming scary.

Shimmie

Staff member
Jesus said that it is better to have a millstone tied around one's neck and be cast into the sea, then to harm any of the little ones. And Jesus wasn't talking about just physical harm, but for the harm to their souls and their spirits...

This entire article makes me weep and also realize that protecting our faith is not equated to hate. It's the gay agenda and their push beyond the boundaries and their forceful and unethical methods to get their agenda across, that I'm fighting against.

Even if my children are taught in Private Schools, they are still affected by those children who are being indoctrinated into the gay stream of life, because they are literally being brainwashed into believing that being a heterosexual is the wrong, and gay is the only right.

This is from another article... (this author is supportive of gay rights, yet he takes a firm stand on the dangers of how children are being taught and persuaded to enter into homosexuality).

Here's part of his article which was printed in the Washington Post; this man means business:

http://www.mcpscurriculum.com/blog/2005/02/frank-discussion-on-dangers-of-gay-sex.html

The CRC agrees with Mr. Cohen that homosexuals are "first and foremost human beings" who deserve respect, dignity and tolerance. Where we draw the line is when a sex-ed and mental health curriculum promotes homosexuality as just another type of sexual identity, and suggests to children as young as 13 (for now) that a sex life is necessary for a good self-image. Going on to tell them that 'sex play with friends of the same gender is not uncommon' in early adolesence is an open invitation to sexual experimentation.

Furthermore, instead of just defining homosexuality, this curriculum promotes homosexual behavior as healthy, with no currect statistics given from the CDC to point out the health risks associated with anal sex and other risky homosexual behaviors.

Contrary to how some in the media want to portray us, Citizens for a Responsible Curriculum supports unbiased, responsible sexual education of children in MCPS.

They say they want to protect our children. A question: Then w
hy does the Montgomery County BOE want to promote homosexual behavior, encouraging early sexual experimentation without giving these children all the facts about the risks involved? And why in the world do they want to promote ANY KIND of sexual behavior in children at all? (Why do we feed into the attitude that people (children included) are slaves to their desires? -- alas THAT is the question for another blog...)

Could it be that whether they realize it or not, they have bought into the agenda of the homosexual left? Why, even the largest teachers' union in the country, the National Education Association, is "enthusiastically developing programs to incorporate the gay agenda into public school curricula for children of all ages." (read The New MCPS Sex-ed Curriculum - Innocent Coincidence? Or All Part of the Agenda? below
)

Hey BOE, you want kids to have the facts? Well, that's what we want too. Let's teach all the real facts, and leave out the ones that support social liberalism and a certain agenda. (BOE is Board of Education).

-------------------------

Disclaimer:

I am truly not trying to encourage or even promote controversy with this issue or to hurt anyone. That is not my heart, neither is it my character.

It's just that 'love and compassion' is not blind neither a doormat, or a fool. While we're caught up in so much compassion, the enemy is out there taking over.

This is how prayer was so easily taken out of schools, and the name of God has been eliminated from the 'swearing in oath' in the courtrooms; they've taken the name of God from the new 'dollar coins'; pushed to have the Ten Commandments removed from the courtroom halls...

It NEVER ends... the 'world's' agenda to push God and those who love and serve Him out of the picture. God says for us to love 'HIM' first, than others. More and more, I'm beginning to understand why. For loving Him first, keeps us in the right perspective. It keeps our emotions from falling into shipwreak and disaster. Our emotions lead us into making too many mistakes and wrong decisions. All the more reason, we need God to lead us into our compassion without compromising and becoming sold out and losing our ground as His followers.

The more we 'give up', the more we loose, until Christians become the slaves and not the leaders. This is why 'they' are attacking our children. Children are very impressionable and the gay activists are taking full advantage of them.

It's not right; and it's also a cowardly tactic...predisposing the innocent minds of those who are unable to judge for themselves, right or wrong. And with misguided teachings of sex? This is ludacrious. Absurity!

Obviously, 'they' fear to trust a child's nature to grow on it's own. They're making sure that a child becomes and/or supports being gay. Afterall, these are the future legislators, commissioners, judges, presidents. There is so much information that proves the dangers of homosexuality; yet there is a true propaganda to white wash it and play it down as the 'minor'. Yet it is majorly, major.

When you mess with my children, you're messing with me...

God forbid! I'm not about to let this happen. :nono:

Pam Pam

All I can say is the blood of Jesus!!!

Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus, I bind and rebuke this form of teaching in the name of Jesus. Do not expose our innocent children to this rhetoric but expose them to your unalduterated word. I bind and rebuke all forms of illicit information and I pray that it will bounce off of their spirits and go back to the pit from whence it came.

Lord God, help us turn away from sin. You said if Your people would humble themselves, seek Your face, turn from their wicked ways that they would hear from heaven and You would heal the land. You said, where there are two or three gathered, You would be in the midst and that the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Please don't let this become law. Rise your people up and declare the works of the Lord.

In Jesus' name. Amen.

mellowmel

Wow! As if the homosexual agenda wasn't bad enough now they are reaching out to our little ones! God doesn't like this. There are so called Christians accepting of this lifestyle and they are like Lot's wife. They don't want to move ahead toward righteousness because they are too afraid of what they might miss or who they might offend. We all know what happened to Lot's wife. We must be steadfast and look straight ahead because God will spare the righteous and destroy the wicked.

Genesis 19:12-29 (KJV)

12And the men said unto Lot, Hast thou here any besides? son in law, and thy sons, and thy daughters, and whatsoever thou hast in the city, bring them out of this place:

13For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the LORD; and the LORD hath sent us to destroy it.

14And Lot went out, and spake unto his sons in law, which married his daughters, and said, Up, get you out of this place; for the LORD will destroy this city. But he seemed as one that mocked unto his sons in law.

15And when the morning arose, then the angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters, which are here; lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city.

16And while he lingered, the men laid hold upon his hand, and upon the hand of his wife, and upon the hand of his two daughters; the LORD being merciful unto him: and they brought him forth, and set him without the city.

17And it came to pass, when they had brought them forth abroad, that he said, Escape for thy life; look not behind thee, neither stay thou in all the plain; escape to the mountain, lest thou be consumed.

18And Lot said unto them, Oh, not so, my LORD:

19Behold now, thy servant hath found grace in thy sight, and thou hast magnified thy mercy, which thou hast shewed unto me in saving my life; and I cannot escape to the mountain, lest some evil take me, and I die:

20Behold now, this city is near to flee unto, and it is a little one: Oh, let me escape thither, (is it not a little one?) and my soul shall live.

21And he said unto him, See, I have accepted thee concerning this thing also, that I will not overthrow this city, for the which thou hast spoken.

22Haste thee, escape thither; for I cannot do anything till thou be come thither. Therefore the name of the city was called Zoar.

23The sun was risen upon the earth when Lot entered into Zoar.

24Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven;

25And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.

26But his wife looked back from behind him, and she became a pillar of salt.

27And Abraham gat up early in the morning to the place where he stood before the LORD:

28And he looked toward Sodom and Gomorrah, and toward all the land of the plain, and beheld, and, lo, the smoke of the country went up as the smoke of a furnace.

29And it came to pass, when God destroyed the cities of the plain, that God remembered Abraham, and sent Lot out of the midst of the overthrow, when he overthrew the cities in the which Lot dwelt.

Shimmie

Staff member
Sex education should only come from parents. The schools cannot be trusted with what they are filtering into the hearts and minds of our children.

It seems that ever since sex education has been left up to the school system, there has been more promiscuity among teens, STD's, homosexuality and / or the curiosity of it, oral sex among teens, now HIV. It's obvious that the school system has missed it and has messed it up. They also thought that sex education was giving out 'free condoms', birth control, and aiding young girls to have an abortion, all without parental consent, was good 'teaching'.

This world is all messed up about sex. The true sex manual is in God's word. It needs to be back in the schools where it belongs, and placed into the hearts of children, not sexual induction. :nono:

I so agree with the prayers from Pam Pam's heart and the scripture from mellow mel.

Again, this is not shared to condemn a group of people who are gay. It's the agenda that has imposed itsself upon society and now it's come against our children. In California, they have a program taught in schools called 'Cooties', which is supposedly to teach acceptance and tolerance.

But what rights do they have to our children? None, absolutely none. :nono:

I'm praying for everyone...to seek the guidance of God's heart and show us what to do...His way.

How much further can this go?

Last edited:

Almaz

Thank G-d I had the talk with my kids and Thank G-d I raised then in an Orthodox Jewish environment.

Nice & Wavy

And from the days of John the Baptist until now the Kingdom of Heaven suffers violence, and violent men take it by force! Matthew 11: 12

Satan has no dominion over anything...he is a defeated foe.

Hallelujah!

Itllbeokbaby

thanks Shimmie. we live in mont.co., and had to take our oldest out of these classes last year. we explained to her, and acted.

Lamen. 4:20b Under His shadow we shall live among the heathen.

i hope i don't get in trouble for this post. praise G-d for His word.

Shimmie

Staff member
And from the days of John the Baptist until now the Kingdom of Heaven suffers violence, and violent men take it by force! Matthew 11: 12

Satan has no dominion over anything...he is a defeated foe.

Hallelujah!

:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:

And this has been my mission all along. To take back, what the enemy has tried to steal.

The god of this world (satan) has blinded the minds of those who believe not....

1 Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;

2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.

3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.

6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

8 We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;

9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;

10 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body

II Corinthians 4: 1-10

BeautifulFlower

First homosexual marriages...
Then bisexual marriages....
Then human-animal marriages...

There will be no end to this lawless generation until the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Shimmie

Staff member
thanks Shimmie. we live in mont.co., and had to take our oldest out of these classes last year. we explained to her, and acted.

Lamen. 4:20b Under His shadow we shall live among the heathen.

i hope i don't get in trouble for this post. praise G-d for His word.

I thank 'YOU' for sharing. You did the right thing for taking your baby away from that mess. You're too precious to be in any kind of trouble.

You know what I find interesting. In Montgomery County Residents are encouraged to recycle to protect and not pollute the environment, even to the point of including it in the taxes of home owners.

YET.... they are licenced to pollute the innocent minds of children. :nono:

They are literally teaching 'pornography' to these innocent children. :nono:

divya

Thank you for sharing, Shimmie. FH and I will likely move to Montgomery County. We've decided that our future children will attend Christians schools, or we will home school them. Curriculums such as these are a major reason why. Children are too impressionable to be filling their little minds with ungodly ideas.

Let's pray for the soon coming of Jesus, so that all of these things will be no more.

Crown

Thank you for sharing, Shimmie. FH and I will likely move to Montgomery County. We've decided that our future children will attend Christians schools, or we will home school them. Curriculums such as these are a major reason why. Children are too impressionable to be filling their little minds with ungodly ideas.

Let's pray for the soon coming of Jesus, so that all of these things will be no more.

AMEN, AMEN!

Shimmie

Staff member

:amen: I agree, however Jesus said in the meantime,

"To Occupy (take control, take dominion of, to be not weary and faint not, to not give up, to put on the full armour of God, and more...

...till He comes....

Until Jesus is here, I'm not putting up with satan trying to rule and reign my life and the lives of my children here on earth.

I love this story...

While he was on God's commission to rebuild the wall, Nehemiah had a tool in one hand and a weapon in the other. And he didn't come off the wall (his commission) until the job was done.

The enemy did everything they could to get him down. He was taunted, threatened, ridiculed, yet as battled as he was, Nehemiah stayed on the wall, the work that God called him to.

His enemies even went as far as to write a letter to the king, saying that Nehemiah was defying the king's order and was acting out of defiance toward's the king. After hearing all of the testimony 'against' Nehemiah, the king sent a letter, via messenger, to Nehemiah.....

The king said -----

"Continue"...

"Continue"...

The King said, "Continue"!

And that's what Jesus has called each of us to do, under His order. To continue to 'occupy' , take control of, dominion of, set straight the order and the record, rebuild the broken walls which sin has been enabled to come in...

Continue in the work of the Lord, and not faint...Continue to Occupy until Jesus comes.

We don't have to settle for this. For who knows how long it will be before Jesus comes. I still have grandbabies yet to be conceived and birthed into this life here on earth. And this mess which is being taught in the schools, I will not tolerate.

For even though my babies will be in a Private Sector, this still doesn't not stop the 'spillage' from seeping over. Too many other households are represented which still come into our private schools. I taught in a Private Sector for 5 years, and not all of the children around 'my children came from saved homes.

My post is getting too long............ I'm just gonna 'Occupy', Take Dominion, Take Control until Jesus Comes.

For what shall we say to these things, "If God be for us, who dare be against us; we have been made more than Conquerors through Jesus Christ our Lord. And nothing can separate us from the love of God. "

Love and hugs, :giveheart:

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmie - Please tell us what we can do?
I don't have all of the answers, but we start with Prayer, that's always number one.
  1. Go to our Pastors make them aware.
  2. Share this information with other Concerned Citizens, for it's not just Christians who object to this issue on sex education.
  3. Write to the board of education, letters of concern, disappointment, and disapproval. Point out the seriousness of this matter, and make it clear that this method of teaching is unexceptable. http://www.montgomeryschoolsmd.org/boe/
  4. Write to the legislators, City/County Councils, even our President. I don't think President Obama would approve of this.
  5. Most importantly, don't give up! The gay agenda is not giving up and neither can we. We live on this planet too and while we all need to get along peacably with one another, it has it's limits. Not everyone can afford to home school (because they need an outside job for income); not everyone can afford Private Schools for their children.
This is a start. The main focus is to be alert. Stay on top of what's going on. To communicate with respect and yet stand firm and not being psyched into becoming complacent.

I learned something from watching Boxing Champions; while they're in the ring, they allow the opponent to wear themselves out, then go in for the knockout. This is where prayer comes in. Pray for guidance, then act. In every battle that King David had, he first sought the Lord for guidance, then he acted upon it.

There's a website that I have to find which is on top of all of this. Jay Sekulow (sp?), he's an attorney who stays on top of legislature and issues concerning morality and such. He's not afraid to play hardball; he sticks to his guns.

Bottomline, we have to stay awake, aware of what and who's in legislation making these decisions and then rally to disband them. These folks are not unstoppable. They're just taking advantage of us not knowing what they are up to. While we're praying, we still have to be on guard. As Chrisitans, we truly have to be involved with politics.

In Luke 16, Jesus said that the ungodly are wiser than the Children of light.

Now that's serious! But it's true. The ungodly are craftier and unfearful of going over the top to get what they want to accomplish.

Shimmie

Staff member
Luke 16...

1 And he said also unto his disciples, There was a certain rich man, which had a steward; and the same was accused unto him that he had wasted his goods.

2 And he called him, and said unto him, How is it that I hear this of thee? give an account of thy stewardship; for thou mayest be no longer steward.

3 Then the steward said within himself, What shall I do? for my lord taketh away from me the stewardship: I cannot dig; to beg I am ashamed.

4 I am resolved what to do, that, when I am put out of the stewardship, they may receive me into their houses.

5 So he called every one of his lord's debtors unto him, and said unto the first, How much owest thou unto my lord?

6 And he said, An hundred measures of oil. And he said unto him, Take thy bill, and sit down quickly, and write fifty.

7 Then said he to another, And how much owest thou? And he said, An hundred measures of wheat. And he said unto him, Take thy bill, and write fourscore.

8 And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the CHILDREN OF LIGHT.
--------------------
I learned from my Pastor that many of us as Christians are defeated because we won't fight back or act strategically on our faith. There are times we are so 'faithful' that we are unfaithful.

Too much 'unrule' has occurred in legislation and government, and in our school system because we allowed ourselves to be 'kicked' out. Now we're in moral decay.

No one is expecting our entire government to be 'all' Christian. But we can have a 'moral balance'. That's in every faith, Buhda, Muslim, Jewish, Christianity... just plain and simple morality. What's going on in our schools, is not exceptable. :nono:

So folks are too afraid of being called radical, or unloving, or having someone call them out with 'You sa' pose ta be Christian'....

Please... :nono:

We are accountable for what we allow. There are sins of ommission (not acting upon what we should) and commission (doing what we should not).