Warning: Strong Meat here!!!!!!

sunnysmyler

Monday, May 04, 2009

The Gay Agenda in the Church?

Straight men do not befriend homosexual men. It just doesn't happen. A man that is straight is in direct opposition to a man that desires men. I feel, we as real men need to stand up and fight for our rights. We have the right to be the creation God has established and we have the right to recognize the global agenda of homosexuals. We should preach the truth in love, but never tolerate the lifestyle. This is why:

Gays have now created their own bible (click here to see it), and they are bending the rules in an attempt to make their lifestyle the norm, even though nature itself says that it's not. They are creeping into every venue and place that they can be recognized and they don't even have the backing of nature or God! Doctors will tell you that there is a danger to practicing a homosexual lifestyle. 10 to 20 partners a week, ingesting and handling human fecal matter, as well as, polluting body cavities with foreign protein is no way to live for any man. These actions make the lifestyle very damaging to their health, even without the biblical mandate of God to not indulge in this sort of behavior. Honestly, anyone that endorses or approves of the damaging and roulette type lifestyle of a homosexual is demon possessed because they are not at all considering the safety of the persons involved, only the mission of the antichrist to pervert God's creation.

This is tragic people of God. It's tragic because the devil has set men up in our churches to condone this behavior as well as participate in it. These men rule over large amounts of people and they slowly but surely promote themselves to the forefront of ministry only to progressively gain the approval of their audiences before they pulled a fast one one them. Yes, that's right, they were patient enough to get the folks full of them before they began launching their gay subliminal agendas and now, people are hooked on them and can't seem to shake free from them. Who am I talking about? Let's go down the list and you will see that these guys can take born again believers and make them condone the gay agenda with little resistance.

Click on the link below to continue reading the rest of this blog (VERY eye opening!!!) it was too long to post it in it's entirety.

Blog: G. Craige Lewis Blog
Link: http://gcraige.blogspot.com/2009/05/gay-agenda-in-church.html

trenise

At first I was wondering. Who is this?". Then I clicked on the link and saw it was the same guy someone posted about a while ago who alks about the demonic influence of some secular music. I really enjoyed that and let some people close to me listen to the teaching. They got convicted on some things they'd never considered before.

sunnysmyler

Well for one I would be leary of the Flamboyantly Femenine ones and those that "preach around" saying that the homosexual lifestyle is ok, so to speak. You know when some asks them about homosexuality and if it is wrong, they'll say some like "well, only GOD can judge, who know's where a mans heart is at his death". I heard TD Jakes say that with my own ears. CRAZY!!!!!

sunnysmyler

Trenise, I watched those dvd's as well, and man-o-man did I have to repent. In fact after watching the dvds, I went into my room, prayed, repented, cried out to GOD to cleanse me of all the "sin and junk" I'd allow to come into my heart, by listening to all that music and the next morning I had a demonic attack!!!! HEAVY STUFF!!

hurricane

So that means all the Choir directors are out becuase I have seen many a sweet Choir directors at gathering with my Christian friends. And how do people know if someone is gay in the church unless they or someone outs them. What about all the gay ministers like REV. James Cleveland that was so well respested and he died of AIDS.

http://gcmwatch.wordpress.com/2007/12/06/we-dont-want-another-james-cleveland/

HOW does one know?

Yes this is so true. I have seen a many colorful choir directors. There will be a separation of the wheat and the tear. This will be done by the Father.

hurricane

Well for one I would be leary of the Flamboyantly Femenine ones and those that "preach around" saying that the homosexual lifestyle is ok, so to speak. You know when some asks them about homosexuality and if it is wrong, they'll say some like "well, only GOD can judge, who know's where a mans heart is at his death". I heard TD Jakes say that with my own ears. CRAZY!!!!!

I will not listen to someone PREACHING this doctrine.

sunnysmyler

We as believers can no longer hide and ignore what is going on in Christandom today, neither can we allow ourselvs to be pulled in by Charisma and Charm. We must study the WORD for ourselves (as so many wise women on this board have stressed time and time again), so that when we hear hearsy we will, by the HOLY SPIRT, detect it and close our ears to it, even when it comes from the "popular preachers on tv and such". We must develop a TRUE relationship with GOD THE FATHER that we will be able to discern false prophets. One thing that is assured, they will FALL, you cannot pervert the WORD OF GOD and get away with it!!!!

chicacanella

Trenise, I watched those dvd's as well, and man-o-man did I have to repent. In fact after watching the dvds, I went into my room, prayed, repented, cried out to GOD to cleanse me of all the "sin and junk" I'd allow to come into my heart, by listening to all that music and the next morning I had a demonic attack!!!! HEAVY STUFF!!

What are you talking about you had a demon attack? I watch very carefully what I listen to now; I consider the beat of the music, the lyrics, the image of the person singing it, the fruit it is bearing and finally, is it a song that would glorify God.

sunnysmyler

Yes demonic attack, not because I watched the dvd's, but because I repented and freed myself from the stronghold of the enemy that I allowed to develop through the music I'd listened to, this was about 2yrs ago. The devil was MAD that he'd lost another one to the AlMIGHTY GOD, lol. Even my son who was 12 at the time, said that during the night, he was awakened to a strange voice in his ear saying "you are all alone", he said "mommy, I was so scared, I put the tv on cartoons", I said, why didn't you come get me, baby, You must Pray to GOD when that happens, etc....". It was a demonic attact because I was ENLIGHTENED....the devil wants us to stay in the dark!!!!!!

trenise

So that means all the Choir directors are out becuase I have seen many a sweet Choir directors at gathering with my Christian friends. And how do people know if someone is gay in the church unless they or someone outs them. What about all the gay ministers like REV. James Cleveland that was so well respested and he died of AIDS.

HOW does one know?

I followed several of the links that led from the OP and came across this. I was not very familiar with gospel music or Christian circles at this time (1991 when he died). I was so surprised to read about all this scandal and him molesting his foster son. That really hurt to read that.

trenise

I'm confessing my ignorance here. I saw this in the OP's link concerning Jakes. When I first heard other preachers say anything against TD Jakes, I thought it must have been because of jealousy only. I'm sure there are some that are just jealous and hateful, but there are others who have a genuine concern for what he preaches.

I was soooo into him(Jakes). I put him on a pedestal so high. This was one of the first famous preachers I listened to and I was so excited by his doctrine, the way he presented the Word, etc. I still don't want to bash him or put him down because I respect the office of a bishop. However, I will say, that time and teaching has taught me not to go by what I see or by what I hear, but by what the Sprit reveals. This is regarding anything. I have to remember this and act on it. It's so easy to go the other way.

sunnysmyler

I know Trenise, I was the same way, even went to Jakes and Juanita Bynum conferences, although they helped me in my walk, I had to keep my eyes on JESUS!!!! He was the ONLY one who was able to deliver me from the stronholds that had me bound.
My pastors(husband and wife) are wonderful, awesome TEACHERS, who expounded on the WORD so wonderfuly, that it became easier to understand the WORD. They push and drive us to study the WORD for ourselves....not just preach hype-up topics.
Many, not all televangelist are looked to like mini jesus's.....not good!!!

Nice & Wavy

Am I reading this right...am I hearing you say that Bishop T.D. Jakes is gay?

If I'm wrong, please let me know.

Thanks.

inthepink

Am I reading this right...am I hearing you say that Bishop T.D. Jakes is gay?

If I'm wrong, please let me know.

Thanks.

I am sure OP will answer but I didn't take it to mean that. I think she was trying to say that he kind of "oks" or excuses it by saying "God will judge." What's wrong is wrong. No judgment needed there.

Nice & Wavy

I am sure OP will answer but I didn't take it to mean that. I think she was trying to say that he kind of "oks" or excuses it by saying "God will judge." What's wrong is wrong. No judgment needed there.
Ok, if that is what she meant, she really needs to clarify it because that's what I got from her post.:yep:

trenise

Ok, if that is what she meant, she really needs to clarify it because that's what I got from her post.:yep:

I don't know what she intended exactly from that particular post, but when I follwed the OP's link there is a write up about him with another link in that. If you click on that link, there is an article that says someone was propositioned by Jakes and this led to the break up of his marriage.

blazingthru

What about all the gay ministers like REV. James Cleveland that was so well respested and he died of AIDS.

HOW does one know?
:eek::eek::eek: I had no ideal I am totally shocked. Oh my Goodness T.D. Jakes too. well I am not shocked about him. I knew something wasn't right with him for a long time. but many years ago I did enjoy watching him but he said a few things I just didn't agree with and his message on the sabbath sealed it I didn't want to hear him again. Plus I have never been comfortable with the Word Bishop it always bothered me.

Last edited:

Nice & Wavy

I don't know what she intended exactly from that particular post, but when I follwed the OP's link there is a write up about him with another link in that. If you click on that link, there is an article that says someone was propositioned by Jakes and this led to the break up of his marriage.
We have to consider the source. I remember the man who proclaimed and declared that President Obama had sex with him in the back of his limo and we all found out that it wasn't true.

There is so much to do in the Kingdom than to seek out information about what others are doing...we all will be judged according to the deeds done with our bodies. We must try to keep ourselves pure before God, rather than calling others out with their sins or lack thereof.

This forum is beginning to sound more like a gossip column than a Christian Forum.:perplexed (I'm not saying its you, I'm speaking in general)

It's beginning to make me nauseous:nono:

inthepink

In that case, I stand corrected. I did not view the link...

hurricane

We have to consider the source. I remember the man who proclaimed and declared that President Obama had sex with him in the back of his limo and we all found out that it wasn't true.

There is so much to do in the Kingdom than to seek out information about what others are doing...we all will be judged according to the deeds done with our bodies. We must try to keep ourselves pure before God, rather than calling others out with their sins or lack thereof.

This forum is beginning to sound more like a gossip column than a Christian Forum.:perplexed (I'm not saying its you, I'm speaking in general)

I have to agree.:nono::nono::nono:

msa

Doctors will tell you that there is a danger to practicing a homosexual lifestyle. 10 to 20 partners a week, ingesting and handling human fecal matter, as well as, polluting body cavities with foreign protein is no way to live for any man.

Ok I'm sorry but what?

When did the "homosexual lifestyle" automatically equal having 10-20 partners a week and ingesting/handling fecal matter?

What?

He lost me right there. I only listen to folks who have some sense and aren't blatantly spreading propaganda.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Ok I'm sorry but what?

When did the "homosexual lifestyle" automatically equal having 10-20 partners a week and ingesting/handling fecal matter?

What?

He lost me right there. I only listen to folks who have some sense and aren't blatantly spreading propaganda.
He's not spreading propaganda. Gays are spreading deadly sexual diseases. Gay men and women 'do' change partners frequently, especially the men. It's their lifestyle; and their act of sexual activity (anal sex) 'does' involve contact with fecal matter; hence this 'Blogger's true statement.

This is also why God calls it the unnatural use of the body.

Anyone knows the harmful bacteria and divers diseases that comes from fecal matter. The colon is full of it; which is why we need to have a colon cleanse at least once a year. The smell of feses alone should make one recoil from it with extreme caution. :nono: :nono: :nono:

I feel bad for these poor people.

Shimmie

Staff member
Re: Warning: Strong Meat here !!!!!!

We have to consider the source.

I remember the man who proclaimed and declared that President Obama had sex with him in the back of his limo and we all found out that it wasn't true.

I totally agree. I've seen and heard many a rumor and folks who are used of satan to 'attack' the Church will use the 'homo accuso' tactic to try and shut them up from preaching the true word of God.

Who cares? People can say what they want. They lied on Jesus too; yet it never stopped Jesus from fulfilling the 'Call' that God had on His life while here on earth.

satan always attacks what / whom he fears the most. Who cares? I surely don't.

God commanded us: "Be not afraid of their faces; speak what I tell you to speak."

Jesus made it plain, 'Shake the dust off your feet and keep it moving'.

Rhett Butler said, "Frankly my dear, I don't give a :censored:"

And like one of 'Baby Boys' said: "Evil Shall Not Triumph Over Good". :yep:

When it comes to rumors, they have no weight nor power to stop God's Plan and Focus. I pray that these men and women of God never give up and never shut up. For as God shut the mouths of the lions; He'll also stop the mouths of liars.

Precious Wavy, I'm just gonna say it and put it out there to those in ministry who have succombed to fear and polictical compromise.

MINISTERS . . .

Whoever you are out there . . .

Those of You Called of the Lord . . .

Keep ministering God's word and don't you dare stop.... Don't you dare.

For if God be for you, who dare be against you. There are more that be with you, than those who are posed against you.

Don't you dare give up and don't you dare shut up!

God is looking and raising up those who will not give in, succomb to pressure and threats and rumors.

God has hidden you in the cleft of His Rock; God has hidden you from the scourge of the tongue.

God has hidden you from the snare of the fowler and the noisesome pestilence.

How dare you run and flee from the enemy when God has given you total Victory long before the attacks ever came upon you.

Where you are, God has already been there before you. He has made your way perfect. God has prepared a table before you in the presence of thine enemies.

Minister's do not dare give up! Do not dare, shut up! God has given you a mission to cover the earth with His word... Go forth and keep not back.

In Jesus' Name.... Amen and Amen. :Rose:

Those of you, who are called of the Lord...

Almaz

Oh my yes Rev. James Cleveland performed all over the world with his gospel choir and even did a Gospel Album with Aretha Franklin. I still have that. But it was back in the early to mid 70's was his heyday.

I followed several of the links that led from the OP and came across this. I was not very familiar with gospel music or Christian circles at this time (1991 when he died). I was so surprised to read about all this scandal and him molesting his foster son. That really hurt to read that.

Almaz

Okay what about Straight people who ingage in Anal sex. Isn't that the same. And isn't AID prevelent in the Black community with Hetrosexual women. NOT all men are living in the DL you got a lot of Promiscius men in the Black community that are NOT gay. AIDS spread between Lesbians is not as prevelent as gay men.

Just because someone is gay that does not mean that they are automatically going to have sex with everyone they see. I work with Gay people and I have worked in the AIDS community. Most of the Gay people that I come in contact with have been in solid relationships for years and wanting to get married. This is not the exception.

Maybe we need to focus on GAY ministers/Rabbis/Priests/Imams preaching the word of G-d married with children and messing around with little boys and girls.

At least the Gay community is not lying about who they are. I notice the people that are shouting the most are the ones that are engaging in it

Just an observation.

I would not want anyone to push any agenda on me that I don't agree with but dogma without substance it hypocritic.

He's not spreading propaganda. Gays are spreading deadly sexual diseases. Gay men and women 'do' change partners frequently, especially the men. It's their lifestyle; and their act of sexual activity (anal sex) 'does' involve contact with fecal matter; hence this 'Blogger's true statement.

This is also why God calls it the unnatural use of the body.

Anyone knows the harmful bacteria and divers diseases that comes from fecal matter. The colon is full of it; which is why we need to have a colon cleanse at least once a year. The smell of feses alone should make one recoil from it with extreme caution. :nono: :nono: :nono:

I feel bad for these poor people.

Shimmie

Staff member
Okay what about Straight people who ingage in Anal sex. Isn't that the same. And isn't AID prevelent in the Black community with Hetrosexual women. NOT all men are living in the DL you got a lot of Promiscius men in the Black community that are NOT gay. AIDS spread between Lesbians is not as prevelent as gay men.

Just because someone is gay that does not mean that they are automatically going to have sex with everyone they see. I work with Gay people and I have worked in the AIDS community. Most of the Gay people that I come in contact with have been in solid relationships for years and wanting to get married. This is not the exception.

Maybe we need to focus on GAY ministers/Rabbis/Priests/Imams preaching the word of G-d married with children and messing around with little boys and girls.

At least the Gay community is not lying about who they are. I notice the people that are shouting the most are the ones that are engaging in it

Just an observation.

I would not want anyone to push any agenda on me that I don't agree with but dogma without substance it hypocritic.
With any observation, how does it justify or purify homosexuality?

That statement about those who shout the loudest against homosexuality is weak and it's old. I would say that those who deny being gay and yet support the gay agenda are the ones who are most afraid of coming out into the open with it. They are the quickest to deny being gay; yet they shout the loudest to support it.

Anyone, be they priest or not, who indulges in this activity is wrong.

Last edited:

sunnysmyler

Ok, I'm back, (went to bible study). I did not call T. D Jakes gay, what I said was that I heard with my own ears, when he was asked during an interview, if gay ppl are going to hell, his response was very wishy washy, not clear cut, based on what the word said, it was like "well.....each man......no one knows" not, "he that lies with another man, is an abomination, and his blood will be upon him".

This is not gossip, the fact is these preachers are influencing ppl everyday, via the television and through their ministries, we as true believers should be aware and SOUND THE ALARM, to those who aren't as strong and are unaware of the wiles of enemy.

And the blog wasn't aimed at the homosexual community at large, it was aimed at Preachers who are in the pulpit, full of sin, leading GODS ppl astray with their sinful lust and their attempts to "ok" or "justify" certain acts of sin.

Yes Shimmie, I touch and agree with you in your prayer. It's not for those who are true to spreading the GOOD NEWS, but for those who are compromising their holiness for fortune and fame!!!

msa

Are you really for serious?

I mean really really.

Yes gays are spreading sexual diseases. But newsflash, heterosexuals are spreading those same diseases. Sexually active people spread diseases when they have unprotected sex, it's as simple as that.

Any type of unprotected sex is wrong and unsafe. It's not just gays that are involved in unprotected sex. And for this blogger to say that the gay lifestyle is marked by having 10-20 partners a week is just ludicrous and outright propaganda.

Being gay or leading a "gay lifestyle" is not synonymous with changing partners frequently. To believe something like that is just backwards and simple minded.

Shimmie

Staff member
Ok, I'm back, (went to bible study). I did not call T. D Jakes gay, what I said was that I heard with my own ears, when he was asked during an interview, if gay ppl are going to hell, his response was very wishy washy, not clear cut, based on what the word said, it was like "well.....each man......no one knows" not, "he that lies with another man, is an abomination, and his blood will be upon him".

This is not gossip, the fact is these preachers are influencing ppl everyday, via the television and through their ministries, we as true believers should be aware and SOUND THE ALARM, to those who aren't as strong and are unaware of the wiles of enemy.

And the blog wasn't aimed at the homosexual community at large, it was aimed at Preachers who are in the pulpit, full of sin, leading GODS ppl astray with their sinful lust and their attempts to "ok" or "justify" certain acts of sin.

Yes Shimmie, I touch and agree with you in your prayer. It's not for those who are true to spreading the GOOD NEWS, but for those who are compromising their holiness for fortune and fame!!!
Sunny I get so 'disappointed' when ministers get on CNN with Larry King, Good Morning America, Oprah, and the like... and then they 'totally wimp out'.... totally!

Yet when they are among their peers, they are all "Bravado" with what thus saith the Lord. I don't want a wet back preacher who can't be like Jesus, who is the same, yesterday, today and TOMORROW on CNN, FOX, MSNBC, ABC, etc.,

Stop punkin' out! And it has nothing to do with political correctness!

You know what? My mother wouldn't let me run away racism; we walked straight and tall and proud of our Brown skin, whether it was dark brown in the summer or pale brown in the winter. We still walked brown and proud.

I'm not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ...in it's entirety. Put me on CNN... I'll never back down...:nono:

:Rose: By the way, "How was Bible Study tonight, Sunny?" I know it was blessed. Share the word God gave you. It's a blessing to someone's heart viewing this forum. :yep: