This is my first post on here.

Angelicus

Hello. You guys might know that I have a business now selling hair care products to the Greater Phoenix Area Hispanic Beauty Salons and also Online. Grace be to God for the wonderful increase of business I have been getting. I asked God just to give me a few orders and now I have so many that I don't have time to answer my PMs (Slowly but surely, I will, sorry!).

I really want to cry right now about the support that I have received from many hair care websites, in particular, LHCF. I have received my 150th online product inquiry and have had over 100 online orders alone since I started this officially at the turn of 2006.

I started Belleza By Angela with money that a member gave me. I know you are probably thinking that I was stupid for spending $150 on haircare products but that I turned that $150 into $300 faster than you could say The Lord's Prayer, then I turned that three hundred into more and more money.

I remember the first time I tithed on my business. It wasn't much, and at first I was embarassed to give such a small amount, but I said to myself, "If I can't be faithful with a little, God won't give me a lot."

For those that read and heard my story, God bless you. To those that prayed for my mother, who had a nervous breakdown and had to check herself in a hospital after the hurricane, Thank you.

For those that went the extra mile to visit me at a time when I had no home to go to, Thank you. When government agencies closed their doors to me, you prayed for me... thank you.

To the girl that was barely a teenager but gave five dollars and her favorite stuffed animal, Thank you.

And for those that were prayed for me while I went through four jobs in 6 months, thank you.

And for the man whose blood caught the fall of all my tears, thank you, Jesus. When people told me that it wouldn't be possible, God made it possible. I am living the dream of having my life be my testimony to people around me.

Thank you, everyone. There are so many things I want to tell you all but I tried to keep it brief.

--Ankers

fivefoursweetie

Well, I just want to say welcome :) YOur testimony was definately a blessin. Thank you for sharing. I LOVE to hear stories about how God takes care of HIS children!!!!
God bless you, and keep on keeping on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLESSED1

I'm happy to hear that hon! Sorry I haven't called you yet, but I've been praying for you, take care :Rose:

sithembile

Anky, what a wonderful testimony, to God be the glory! I am glad you are alright and the Lord is prospering you. Continue to walk in His ways for the best is yet to come!

good2uuuu

This is wonderful to hear! God is blessing you. You have continually been in my prayers and I'm so happy that things are going so well for you post Katrina.

rmw35

I am so happy that God has blessed you. I didn't even know your testimony until now. I will continue to pray for you and your business. Thanks again for providing such wonderful customer service.

divinefavor

Thank you for your testimony!!!! What an awesome testimony!! This just proves how Faithful God is!!! Thank you Jesus!!!

meka

Wow, what an awesome God we serve. I really needed to hear that testimony. I was just about to give up on some things but that really gave me hope. Be blessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Thanks for sharing your testimony... very encouraging and empowering! I wanna start my own business.... I know with God's help, it is possible!

God bless you anky! :kiss:

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Awesome testimony Anky! I'm so happy for you. I mean, what a way to connect a favorite passion/hobby (hair) to making $$$$. I love it! :)

purpledove

This is a beautiful post Anky. I’m glad things are working out for you and glad that your business is growing.