This lady has BEAUTIFUL HAIR -relaxed and long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi SherryLove! /images/graemlins/wave.gif

I'm so glad that you're here. I had IMed you on Yahoo! Messenger becasue I wasn't sure of your e-mail address.

You're gonna love it here!!!! Thanks for joining!

WELCOME SherryLove /images/graemlins/newbie.gif You will love it here! /images/graemlins/dance7.gif Everyone here is as nice as you are. Thanks for being so kind with your E-Mail to Amethyst.

Sindeee

SherryLove, I gotta say...you have some gorgeous hair. Simply beautiful. The color, shine, length. You have done a phenomenal job with it. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sherrylove,

Your hair is indeed lovely. And you will clearly fit right in at LHCF. You have a lvoely head of hair and are a class act. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Welcome. Please post often and help the rest of us get to that length and have that obvious health!

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
SherryLove said:
Armyqt --- your hair is lovely - nice and thick!!!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Keep up the good work....

SherryLove

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Sherrylove /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Can you please repost the link? I can't access it! I have to see her hair! /images/graemlins/smile.gif) Thank you.

Hmmm... I just got access to the pics, Mindy. I'm also skeptical
Oh, /images/graemlins/nono.gif
It looks more like a weave or a wig. Now, mind you, I think we can grow hair to be that beautiful; but her pic's not too convincing. There's only one view.. from the back. No side shots, etc.

Girlfriend! You have received the ULTIMATE compliment--the fact that someone thinks it isn't real. Doesn't that make you feel good! (no sarcasm intended one bit) Your hair is beautiful, love that shine. The oil industry ain't gonna understand it when jojoba, castor, and rosemary oil sales all sky rocket at the same time /images/graemlins/smile.gif

The oil industry ain't gonna understand it when jojoba, castor, and rosemary oil sales all sky rocket at the same time

[/ QUOTE ] LOL! Boy, ain't that the truth! /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Laela said:
There's only one view.. from the back. No side shots, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]
I didn't do any side views either....I don't want to chance my profile ending up some sleezy website(which happens). So I don't see how that would send the message she is hiding something.
When someone posts pics I don't think we make comments about wether someone is being truthful or not... This is why some of our best posters with some beautiful waist length hair(Allandra, Jade21 to name a few) don't post pics. For that matter I think a few even 'hinted' they thought I had a relaxer instead of really being natural. I look at it this way...Some of us have found a routine that works and gives us the results we are looking for...what works for me maynot work for you. But when someone finds what works and they put in the time and hard work.... I feel we should give them the benefit of the doubt until shown otherwise and congratulate them instead of tearing them down. Sorry ...I don't get 'ticked' that often...but sometimes I have to stick my 2 cents in.
Thanks...

The oil industry ain't gonna understand it when jojoba, castor, and rosemary oil sales all sky rocket at the same time

[/ QUOTE ]

Supergirl you got that right! As far as Laela's comment, she is entitled to it. SherryLove you know it's all your hair. Keep growing girl! I can only imagine what you go through when you wear your hair out /images/graemlins/mad.gif So for someone to accuse you of wearing false hair, like someone said, that is the ultimate compliment because it looks that freakin' good /images/graemlins/grin.gif In case you don't know, I sent you a PM(private message). The letter icon you see flashing on the upper-left hand side of the screen means you have a PM sent to you. To access it, go to "My Home", look to your left side, and the PM box is right there.

Iris

Okay.....I am not trying to offend anyone here but I would like to say something.

Although it is your opinion/evaluation/assessment that SherryLove's hair is not hers, what difference does it really matter? Secondly, why are you discussing it openly as if she's not a member of this club.

Since this is the Internet, I don't feel one should feel compelled to post pictures of their faces or the sides fo their hair if they are not comfortable. There are plenty of people who only post back shots but no one complains. I guess its because their hair isn't super long.

Then there are people here who have long hair and haven't posted their pictures. I, for one, would love to see thier pictures and I'm sure this isn't convincing them to post their pictures.

I really am not trying to offend anyone here but just remember that behind the screen names are real people. Some of whom may be sensitive. I would hate to see the tone of this club change becaue it is one of the friendliest places on the 'net. (And I am also not accusing anyone of being less than friendly. )

Okay...I feel better now......thanks for reading. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

And here it is again - in a tone that they might better understand.....

To our long time members and friendly good natured new members - I apologize in advance, but I've tried to ignore this and it is no longer possible for me to do that. Sometimes, you can only understand what you know. I am prepared, even if I stand alone, to speak in the language with which some of our newer members seem to be most comfortable....

Laela (and Mindymouse who I've already PM'ed),

This is a RUDE comment. It's unnecessary to say, even if it is what you believe. The only purpose seems to be to create a bad feeling - especially NOW that Sherrylove/Mizdivine has JOINED LHCF and posts here.

This is a public forum and you are certainly free to post what you want, but if you are going to initiate nasty posts then you should certainly expect to get nasty posts in response. And trust me - I can get nasty with the best of them. Usually better.

So on that note - try to pretend you are a civilized person and refrain from posting offensive, deliberately obnoxious, personal attacks on members of this board. Humor us....

Ditto to what has been said by sweetcocoa and daviine...

I hope SherryLove hasn't been discouraged from participating on this board. From ear length to waist length in three years??!! Why can't I have those genetics? /images/graemlins/mad.gif

@ Tracy:
I needed you to have my back when I worked at SunTrust Bank several years ago. /images/graemlins/whip.gif Right on, Tracy!

Tracy I agree with what you said, but you also did come across as rude. Even if you said, what you said with passion, I definitely think you could have been a bit more diplomatic.

Sheryl, I love your hair, Keep growing it darling. The more snide the comments you get, the more you know that you are doing it right.

In response to

Poster: daviine
Subject: Re: This lady has BEAUTIFUL HAIR -relaxed and long

Okay.....I am not trying to offend anyone here but I would like to say something.

Although it is your opinion/evaluation/assessment that SherryLove's hair is not hers, what difference does it really matter? Secondly, why are you discussing it openly as if she's not a member of this club.

Since this is the Internet, I don't feel one should feel compelled to post pictures of their faces or the sides fo their hair if they are not comfortable. There are plenty of people who only post back shots but no one complains. I guess its because their hair isn't super long.

Then there are people here who have long hair and haven't posted their pictures. I, for one, would love to see thier pictures and I'm sure this isn't convincing them to post their pictures.

I really am not trying to offend anyone here but just remember that behind the screen names are real people. Some of whom may be sensitive. I would hate to see the tone of this club change becaue it is one of the friendliest places on the 'net. (And I am also not accusing anyone of being less than friendly. )

Okay...I feel better now......thanks for reading.

Well said!

londongirl,

...and of that I am aware. I came across rude deliberately - because they were rude deliberately. And with no provocation at that - making it that much more egregious IMO. Rudeness begets rudeness. Judging by the way both posters have chosen to respond on this thread - rudeness is a thing that my gut tells me both posters will understand fully.
And both deserve it under these circumstances.

I appreciate your stance, but I respectfully disagree.

BRAVO to Sweetcocoa and Tracy /images/graemlins/grin.gif. Well said ladies, well said.

Like I said in another post..."we do have some peace haters that slipped through the cracks."

No need to get ticked. I've seen pics of many of the LHCF members, including yours, on this site that only show back views and never was skeptical about any one of them. I believe Tonya's pics are also in that same Yahoo group, next to the lady in question. Like I said, hers I'm skeptical about. That's just IMHO.

O.k ladies, I think it's time for us to go back to being the happy little community we were before all of this started.

SherryLove has an absolutely beautiful head of hair. Spectacular heads like that are hard to come by, so some will voice doubt until they see for themselves. That's o.k. I'm sure Sherrylove isn't that upset about it since she knows it's her real hair.

I'm certain that when the comments were made, it was not the intention of any of the posters to start such a hailstorm of controversy. It is not intended that any member of this forum be offended.

So that peace may once again reign supreme on our little forum, as it did before all of this started, I think we should forgive any comments we found offensive in anyway.

I think this thread is done. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back