This lady has BEAUTIFUL HAIR -relaxed and long

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Mahalialee. The curly people didn't seem to appreciate her but we do!!!

I'm curly, but when I see good hair, it doesn't matter if it's straight or curly, if it's good, IT'S GOOD!

Absolutely beautiful!!! I joined the group to see the pictures. Another inspiration to healthy hair and hair goals. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm just really curious more about her regime..She says she uses that oil mixture on her hair for shine and on the scalp twice a week (castor oil, jojoba oil, and rosemary oil).

Yes I definitely think we should invite her over. Since we are all loving her hair pics!!!

In CurlyCrly's defense SOME people are very funny about having their pictures linked or posted to other websites.

(I don't think SherryLove is one of them b/c she did put all of her info on a few websites.) And obviously NAY007 who is now a member didn't mind either.
But some people get real funny with their pictures and linking them to other places than where they were originally posted without their knowledge.

Maybe it would be better if we could ask the person if it is OK to link to their online album before we do it...just a suggestion and something I have done in the past when I have posted someone elses pic on this board or any other.

As a member of a few internet hair boards who also have an online album, this is just something I would want someone to do for me...some people may not mind.

Like I said just a suggestion...

Valleygirl

OHHHH /images/graemlins/blush.gif her hair is to die for!! I want my hair that length - thats my goal now.

After seeing her pictures , i HAVE to now add jojoba & rosmary oil to my castor oil

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Maybe it would be better if we could ask the person if it is OK to link to their online album before we do it...just a suggestion and something I have done in the past when I have posted someone elses pic on this board or any other.

[/ QUOTE ]

Valleygirl, this is an excellent idea. Public websites are usually fair game, but if the original site that any of us would like to show pictures from, has a disclaimer against posting pictures or linking pics to another site without the express permission of the owner, it's probably best that we cover Beverly and the LHCF as best we can by gaining the person's permission first. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I know a lot of us would hate to have another site peeved at us for posting pics, when all we wanted to do was admire a young woman with beautiful hair.

So guys, check the rules of the sites first. While I wouldn't mind if my picture got posted someplace else, some would probably not be too happy about it.

Thanks for the suggestion Valleygirl. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

I don't think it's her hair, In the words of Ms. Jenkins, "but I ain't one to gossip so you aint heard that from me."

As a member of a few internet hair boards who also have an online album, this is just something I would want someone to do for me...some people may not mind.

Like I said just a suggestion...

[/ QUOTE ]
Hi ValleyGirl, /images/graemlins/wave.gif

I think you posted a great idea. I feel the same way.

Mindymouse said:
I don't think it's her hair, In the words of Ms. Jenkins, "but I ain't one to gossip so you aint heard that from me."

[/ QUOTE ]

now you know you wrong /images/graemlins/grin.gif

londongirl3 said:
The curly people didn't seem to appreciate her

[/ QUOTE ]

i noticed that too /images/graemlins/frown.gif

MindyMouse, why would you think it's NOT her hair? /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Personally, I think it's all hers BEAUTIFUL, HEALTHY &amp; SHINY! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Keep up the great work &amp; regimen!

Sindeee

Well, I have this theory based on the other photos in the album, but I can't prove it so, I'll let it alone.

If it is I give her props and pologize

Oddly, last night while I was looking at her picks, my sisters who were in the room with me thought the same thing as Mindy. Oh well, it's just an opinion. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Well, let's put it like this.....I don't care if it's hers or not. If it's not hers, well it still looks good! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt becaues it's more inspirational that way............ /images/graemlins/wink.gif

daviine said:
Well, let's put it like this.....I don't care if it's hers or not. If it's not hers, well it still looks good! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt becaues it's more inspirational that way............ /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ain't that the truth!

Oh my goodness Elite_chiq

You have Nas's lyrics as your signature. I was thinking of making my students recite those words instead of the LONG affirmations I usually make them recite. It might mean more coming from Nas-- ya know?

Re: This lady has BEAUTIFUL HAIR -relaxed and long *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED*

I tried to delete the whole post for you Sindee, but the time limit has passed. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Well, let's put it like this.....I don't care if it's hers or not. If it's not hers, well it still looks good! I'll give her the benefit of the doubt becaues it's more inspirational that way............

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that observation, though I bend more towards believing it is all her hair /images/graemlins/smile.gif. I'm just happy she is joining this site! Her reply to Amethyst's email was soooooo nice /images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm glad Amethyst posted that thread with her reply because it shows just how generous she is.

Iris

Hello everyone, I just joined this forum thanks to Amethyst!!!

It is my real hair, and thank you for all of the compliments....

SherryLove /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Welcome to the board Sherrylove. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Great to have you here!! You have one GAWGEOUS mane going on there girl!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif Have fun!!

Armyqt --- your hair is lovely - nice and thick!!!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Keep up the good work....

SherryLove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back