Those using Viviscal and those who have used it?

kitkat3ny

Those using Viviscal and those who have used Viviscal, how long did you have to take it before you started seeing results?

TIA

Kat

sengschick

The Bun Master
I saw results @ the end of my first month. I took it a few years ago and just started to take it again about a month and a half ago. I think my hair grows 1/4" per month typically. W/Vivi I saw 1" per mo, so an add'l 3/4". I was using heat then and flat ironing after the blow dryer too, so maybe I grew more and just couldn't tell
. Right now I'm trying to be less obsessive about numbers and haven't straightened my hair to truly measure.

Chipmunk

I would say the same, about a month. My mother says it looks like 2 inches a month, but I don't think she's right I think it's more like 1" or 1.25".

kitkat3ny

Wow, this is very encouraging. I know everyones chemistry is different but congrats on the hair growth. I can't wait till my delivery today to get started.

sengschick

The Bun Master
Thanks Kitkat! Best Wishes. Just be consistent
. I take it in the AM before or w/my breakfast and at night, before I get in bed. Not sure when absorption time is the best or if it should be taken w/or w/o food, so I do both.

LABETT

I have taken it before and I saw results after a month I took it for 6 months and decided to try the knock off brand
Delinea.
Delinea makes my hair grow too but not as fast as the viviscal.

aqualung

I ordered 3 black boxes of Viviscal last night from http://www.viviforyou.com. With the discount and S&H, it totalled $112. I'm rather excited about it, since I'm about to finish my current supply of Country Life biotin and MSM. I'll copy HoneyRockette, applying Surge and taking Viviscal daily.

Would I get better results with Viviscal and Freeda biotin?

LABETT

THANKS MEG for posting that website site thats a good deal for viviscal.
I am going to start taking it again when I run of of Delinea.
I bet the combination of Viviscal and Freeda Biotin would give great results.

CICI24

i saw results in a week. I gained 1/4 inch the first week.
it increased my growth by 3/4 of an inch.

aqualung

I will NOT reorder Viviscal after exhausting my 3 month supply. There's been no great increase in my growth rate.

Biotin, MSM, and extra protein will suffice.