TIGI BEDHEAD!! (reviews anyone)

girlyprincess23

Does anyone use all or any of these products? My friend who is a stylist used the superstar leave in on my hair when she cut and flatironed it the other day (I would like to give Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum an honorable mention as well) and all I can say is SILK!!! I was thinking of trying more of these products like the leave in's, moisture maniac condish and the foxxy curls line (sulfate free shampoo) and wanted to know if there were any reviews.

gymfreak336

TIGI has many great products, especially now that so many discount stores have the big bottles for 10-15 dollars

Dumb Blond Reconstructor: This product has a special place in my heart. It got me through a really weird time with my hair. It has a nice pineapple punch type smell and is a great blend of various proteins and nice fatty alcohols. The result is a nice conditioner that strengthens and moisturizes hair. I like to use it for 10-15 minutes without heat, 5 with heat. I usually get pretty good detangling action afterwards too so I just detangle and proceed with leave in.

Moisture Maniac: Another nice conditioner. This one works best IMO when used for just a couple of minutes. Softens the hair and makes it very smooth when dry. Good detangler so it also makes a great quick rinse when you just need to get the comb through your hair.

Ego BoostSplit End mender: This is one of the leave in conditioners. It has a polymer type action that I really like on my ends, especially when I was in between trims. One bottle will last a good while too since you don't need much.

Superstar leave in and shampoo: I love the strawberry type smell in these products. The shampoo is sulfate free and is concentrated. Its a good balanced shampoo that gets the hair clean without over softening. The smell really lingered in my hair after using which was also very nice. The leave in is a nice spray leave in that I like when rollersetting. I didn't have any tangling issues when I used these products. I didn't use the conditioner with it but I did use the.....

CBrunette Goddess: Another great product. I saw a bottle of it at Marshalls for 15 bucks. This is very creamy and has a caramel congac type smell. I left it on for just 5 minutes and my hair dried smooth and soft and after styling, it seemed to have a lot of sheen.

LizLeila

I love the moisture maniac conditioner. It works great when I do my wash n go's over the summer -- and it smells divine. I want to try the Tigi Wax Stick to slick back my edges for my ponytails. I would be interested to see how it worked for others.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Love the Dumb Blonde Reconstructor. :grin:

Another Poster sent me the Moisture Maniac Conditioner and the Oatmeal One I haven't gotten around to trying those yet.

Chrissy811

I used to use the Dumb Blonde Reconstructor and Shampoo. I think the shampoo was a bit harsh, but the reconstructor was good. In fact I don't remember whyI stopped using it.

AnotherLevel

The TIGI Bedhead Moisture Maniac Conditioner did nothing from my 4a/b natural hair but my daughter's 3C hair LOVES IT!! I use it as a DC and squirt a little in a spray bottle with (bottled) water and a touch of grapeseed oil as a moisturizer. It keeps her hair soft and moisturized.

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
I love the Dumb Blond Reconstructor. Only one that I use now. My hair loves it!

girlyprincess23

TIGI has many great products, especially now that so many discount stores have the big bottles for 10-15 dollars

Dumb Blond Reconstructor: This product has a special place in my heart. It got me through a really weird time with my hair. It has a nice pineapple punch type smell and is a great blend of various proteins and nice fatty alcohols. The result is a nice conditioner that strengthens and moisturizes hair. I like to use it for 10-15 minutes without heat, 5 with heat. I usually get pretty good detangling action afterwards too so I just detangle and proceed with leave in.

Moisture Maniac: Another nice conditioner. This one works best IMO when used for just a couple of minutes. Softens the hair and makes it very smooth when dry. Good detangler so it also makes a great quick rinse when you just need to get the comb through your hair.

Ego BoostSplit End mender: This is one of the leave in conditioners. It has a polymer type action that I really like on my ends, especially when I was in between trims. One bottle will last a good while too since you don't need much.

Superstar leave in and shampoo: I love the strawberry type smell in these products. The shampoo is sulfate free and is concentrated. Its a good balanced shampoo that gets the hair clean without over softening. The smell really lingered in my hair after using which was also very nice. The leave in is a nice spray leave in that I like when rollersetting. I didn't have any tangling issues when I used these products. I didn't use the conditioner with it but I did use the.....

CBrunette Goddess: Another great product. I saw a bottle of it at Marshalls for 15 bucks. This is very creamy and has a caramel congac type smell. I left it on for just 5 minutes and my hair dried smooth and soft and after styling, it seemed to have a lot of sheen.

Wow!!! You have tried a lot of them...Thank You. A lot of these were on my wish list!! Also glad to see a reconstructor was reviewed I wanted to find one

I have tried the moisture maniac condish- it did nothing at all for me- crap.

Did you use it with heat or no?

I love the moisture maniac conditioner. It works great when I do my wash n go's over the summer -- and it smells divine. I want to try the Tigi Wax Stick to slick back my edges for my ponytails. I would be interested to see how it worked for others.

I would be interested in seeing how that turned out as well as I am going to need something for my edges also.

The TIGI Bedhead Moisture Maniac Conditioner did nothing from my 4a/b natural hair but my daughter's 3C hair LOVES IT!! I use it as a DC and squirt a little in a spray bottle with (bottled) water and a touch of grapeseed oil as a moisturizer. It keeps her hair soft and moisturized.

:grin: That happens to me a lot as well!! My daughter has 3b/c hair and stuff that does not work well on my hair I usually always try on her hair and usually it works great!!

Lava27

Awhile back I used to use Bed Head Small Talk Volumizing leave in. It was great and made my hair very thick ( I have fine hair), I used to use befoe flat ironing and curling. As I'm typing this now I wonder why I ever stopped! Gotta pick up some more...lol

AnotherLevel

:grin: That happens to me a lot as well!! My daughter has 3b/c hair and stuff that does not work well on my hair I usually always try on her hair and usually it works great!!

Yes!! :lachen:Trying out new products is ususally a win-win for me. If it doesn't do much for my hair, my daughter's hair usually loves it!! This was true with Trader Joe's Nourish Spa, grapseeed oil, Giovanni Direct leave-in, Suave Naturals, and Herbal Essences... Hello Hydration (I think it was). Hair products for her? Done. :yep:

Detroit2Dallas

I used to love love love to use Bed Head after party on my clients hair as a finisher as opposed to using a sheen or oil. That bottle is expensive but you only need a bit, it smells great and its not heavy AT all, will have your hair blinging! I gotta make sure I get some for my hair for my Nappiversary flat iron

ETA it goes great with sebastian's shaper spray which allows your style to stay and your hair to move.

girlyprincess23

Awhile back I used to use Bed Head Small Talk Volumizing leave in. It was great and made my hair very thick ( I have fine hair), I used to use befoe flat ironing and curling. As I'm typing this now I wonder why I ever stopped! Gotta pick up some more...lol

You know my friend just recommended this to me ( I have fine hair also) as a leaave in.

Yes!! :lachen:Trying out new products is ususally a win-win for me. If it doesn't do much for my hair, my daughter's hair usually loves it!! This was true with Trader Joe's Nourish Spa, grapseeed oil, Giovanni Direct leave-in, Suave Naturals, and Herbal Essences... Hello Hydration (I think it was). Hair products for her? Done. :yep:

That's what I am saying.... At least we get to recycle!!:look:

jamaica68

Ulta has Tigi Bedhead Products on sale now, I bought two 25.36 oz Moisture Maniac conditioners for $9.99 each, I love a good sale!!!!:yep:

Mz_Zartavia

Will have to look into that Dumb Blonde.

I use Tigi's Catwalk product Curls Rock. The hair stylist I go to for trims and color suggested it to me. And O-M-G! My curls have NEVER STAYED defined all day before this product! Before I would look like a mess. Shrinkage would just take over. But not with this stuff. It's a new staple for when I do want to wear my curls out.

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
I love the TIGI Moisture Maniac. I use it as a co-wash, and it has excellent detangling properties. I buy the liters when they are on sale for $9.99 at Ulta.

ItsyBitsy

The only TiGi product I have ever used was the Dumb Blonde Reconstructor. I love it! Gymfreaks review is exactly right! I use it without heat for about 10-15 minutes. It offers a good balance of moisture & protein.