To Nice and Wavy and Shimmie!

Evolving78

i just want to publicly thank you ladies for your kind words, threads, and posts. some of the things that you ladies state have touch my spirit in so many ways. some days i feel a bit of conviction from your posts as well. there have been many times when i was struggling with something and i had nobody in IRL to come to. so i would search and read some of your threads or postings to help me get through whatever it was at the time. sometimes i wanted to send a pm as well, but didn't want to burden either of you with my problems. yesterday, my heart was heavy, but reading your threads really encouraged me to have a better attitude about my situation. thank you for being a blessing in my life. we may never cross paths in real life, but you two ladies are very special to me. thank you for being there in spirit! Shout out to Ms. Honey too! lol!

God Bless you both!

Those three ladies are truely wonderful. I love them.

you are a special lady too Dlewis! you have blessed so many people on this board as well. you make life look, so simple, loving, easy, and fun! i can tell why your husband is crazy about you!

i just want to publicly thank you ladies for your kind words, threads, and posts. some of the things that you ladies state have touch my spirit in so many ways. some days i feel a bit of conviction from your posts as well. there have been many times when i was struggling with something and i had nobody in IRL to come to. so i would search and read some of your threads or postings to help me get through whatever it was at the time. sometimes i wanted to send a pm as well, but didn't want to burden either of you with my problems. yesterday, my heart was heavy, but reading your threads really encouraged me to have a better attitude about my situation. thank you for being a blessing in my life. we may never cross paths in real life, but you two ladies are very special to me. thank you for being there in spirit! Shout out to Ms. Honey too! lol!

God Bless you both!
Oh my....all praise to the Lord, Most High!:giveheart:

Thank you so much, sis. I'm truly humbled and so blessed to know that I touch your heart and help you through the difficult times. I know ministry can be tough sometimes, but hearing things like this, make it all the more worthwhile!

Know this...you are also a blessing to me as well. I remember when we were chatting in Yahoo! and we were sharing...it was such a blessing...I was truly blessed by you and I know you were blessed as well.:kiss:

When the Father is in the mix....we are in one accord!!!

I love you, sis and I want you to know....you can come to me at anytime, ok? Don't ever feel like you can't pm me...I will always be available for you and for anyone who would like to talk. If I needed someone to talk to, I know that I could pm you!
:rosebud:

you are a special lady too Dlewis! you have blessed so many people on this board as well. you make life look, so simple, loving, easy, and fun! i can tell why your husband is crazy about you!
She is such an inspiration to so many women. She is "That Girl!"

I will have to agree with both of you ladies! Nice&Wavy, Shimmie, DLewis, and ShortDub hugs and kisses to you all!!!!

ShortDub, your posts make me "check myslef". You make me think and reconsider me and I love that. Thank you girl!

I will have to agree with both of you ladies! Nice&Wavy, Shimmie, DLewis, and ShortDub hugs and kisses to you all!!!!

ShortDub, your posts make me "check myslef". You make me think and reconsider me and I love that. Thank you girl!
:kiss:
Thank you, Manushka!

Well thank you too!. you have a kind, and soothing spirit! i feel like you really think before you make a statement, and so i have never witnessed you speak out of anger or malice. i thank you for that!

Oh my....all praise to the Lord, Most High!:giveheart:

Thank you so much, sis. I'm truly humbled and so blessed to know that I touch your heart and help you through the difficult times. I know ministry can be tough sometimes, but hearing things like this, make it all the more worthwhile!

Know this...you are also a blessing to me as well. I remember when we were chatting in Yahoo! and we were sharing...it was such a blessing...I was truly blessed by you and I know you were blessed as well.:kiss:

When the Father is in the mix....we are in one accord!!!

I love you, sis and I want you to know....you can come to me at anytime, ok? Don't ever feel like you can't pm me...I will always be available for you and for anyone who would like to talk. If I needed someone to talk to, I know that I could pm you!
:rosebud:

this made me cry! thank you!

I completely agree - these two and many others here have been known to bring balance and truth to many a thread.

Hugs to you both!

I completely agree - these two and many others here have been known to bring balance and truth to many a thread.

Hugs to you both!
Momi....my sister that keeps me in check and always looking at myself....thank you so much for your ministry...you just don't know....

I love this thread! There's so much love going around :). I too really appreciate the contribution of Nice&Wavy and Shimme and many other ladies on this forum. Always a timely blessing :).

I love this thread! There's so much love going around :). I too really appreciate the contribution of Nice&Wavy and Shimme and many other ladies on this forum. Always a timely blessing :).
Thank you, sis. There is so much love here "...and they will know you by your love"! I too appreciate your ministry here and so many of the other ladies....just wonderful!

I agree!!!

I've learned so much from all of you that post regularly on the CF! I even formed a friendship with one of the members IRL that I consider a blessing....:)

God Bless you both!
I don't know what to say. But your heart has just touched mine in a way that convicts me to do far better. For anything good that I've ever done, only Jesus can get the honor and glory and credit for it.

I'm just getting in from a dear friend's birthday party tonight. And out of all of the joy and fun that I just enjoyed with my friends and their family, your post has given me a joy that bypasses it all.

Please do not ever feel that a PM from you will ever be a burden. If nothing more, I am blessed all the more that someone such as yourself feels that they can trust me with their heart's feelings. That is an honor that can never be taken away.

Shortdub, I can only pray that each day will come upon you as brighter and filled with blessings and answers and direction that you never knew possible.

I pray that each night that falls upon you and your family and your husband, brings the calmness of Heaven and the love of the most Heavenly love that can ever exist here upon earth and that is the love of our Lord Jesus Christ which sheds abroad within the hearts of you and your husband, a love that blends as one and can never be undone. For what is of God shall always be and always bear the two of you up in strength each day until the end of Eternity, upon which is no end.

Sweet peace to you, sweet peace and sweet sleep. For all of your cares shall keep, safely in the heart of God our Father. He's already taken care of it 'All.' Just for you. :love3:

I don't know what to say. But your heart has just touched mine in a way that convicts me to do far better. For anything good that I've ever done, only Jesus can get the honor and glory and credit for it.

I'm just getting in from a dear friend's birthday party tonight. And out of all of the joy and fun that I just enjoyed with my friends and their family, your post has given me a joy that bypasses it all.

Please do not ever feel that a PM from you will ever be a burden. If nothing more, I am blessed all the more that someone such as yourself feels that they can trust me with their heart's feelings. That is an honor that can never be taken away.

Shortdub, I can only pray that each day will come upon you as brighter and filled with blessings and answers and direction that you never knew possible.

I pray that each night that falls upon you and your family and your husband, brings the calmness of Heaven and the love of the most Heavenly love that can ever exist here upon earth and that is the love of our Lord Jesus Christ which sheds abroad within the hearts of you and your husband, a love that blends as one and can never be undone. For what is of God shall always be and always bear the two of you up in strength each day until the end of Eternity, upon which is no end.

Sweet peace to you, sweet peace and sweet sleep. For all of your cares shall keep, safely in the heart of God our Father. He's already taken care of it 'All.' Just for you. :love3:

ok, i am crying again! lol! thank you so much!

Power.....

I'm still waiting for the book...I can't wait:yep:

Those three ladies are truely wonderful. I love them.

How can we not 'love' you, Lady D. :grouphug:

Because of you, I've been inspired to not only cook, but I also learned how to keep a man happy...... :yep: INDEED! :yep:

By having a cup of juice, waiting in the freezer for him. :yep:

Lady D, this one 'act' of love for your husband, has filled my heart with so much love and compassion. It may seem trivial to some, but to me it says volumes. It's going the extra mile to 'please' him; giving him his juice that way he likes it, in the way that makes him happy and to enjoy his meal all the more.

This is from your post and it lives in my heart: "...He called to let me know he was on his way home. I had his plate ready and I put his juice in the freezer......."

Lady D, That's marriage....that's love...that's cherishing of one another and it lives in my heart, forever. :rosebud:

Thank you for being one of true models of Black love and Black marriages. You alone, have proven 'them' who down and doubt us, you've proved them 'all' wrong. Blessed be the name of Jesus for all of this and more.

Praise Him :Rose: The God I love who never fails to prove a lie to be exactly what it is... a lie. There are solid marriages among us and they always will be. Praise Jesus!

It is truly a blessing to have A Christian Forum, even moreso to have people of their character around to share their knowledge and wisdom about the Lord. You Ladie's are truly an inspiration! I too appreciate them as well. Thanks Ladie's & Thank you OP for this most wonderful thread!

Ladies... I'm not long getting home from a friends birthday celebration. However, I will be back in this thread tomorrow to personally thank each of you with all of my heart.

It's because of EACH OF US in this Forum, that we are all made strong. I can name blessings from each of you which have kept me going each day along the way.

Precious Wavy, keeps me on track in and out of this forum. Trust ... when I'm out of order, she's gets me right back on track..quick. :lol:

My love to each of you...with all of my heart. :love2:

Nice&Wavy and Shimmie are awesome!!!!! Never an unkind word. I would love N&W & Shimmie more if they stayed the heck out of the THREAD KILLAH thread! HINT, HINT!!!!! :)

It is truly a blessing to have A Christian Forum, even moreso to have people of their character around to share their knowledge and wisdom about the Lord. You Ladie's are truly an inspiration! I too appreciate them as well. Thanks Ladie's & Thank you OP for this most wonderful thread!
Thank you for this heart-felt and loving post....thank you, thank you!

ok, i am crying again! lol! thank you so much!
:kiss: So am ... the tears of love for a precious and beautiful sister.

Outside of my immediate family, I don't have many 'Black Friends' (per say). My world has always been predominantly White and I love my White 'family' and friends that God has placed into my life. They love me dearly, as a matter of fact, the party I attended tonight was with my White friends. I wouldn't trade them for the world. We're just that close.

But ...

I have a love for who I am as a Black woman and that is to have more Black friends to 'relate' to. Here, I've found 'my place' with each of you.

Each of you are who I am, inside and out, I am Black and I don't ever want to be anyone else. I need who each of you are; I need to grow with and to interact with you for if I do not, I will lose a part of me that may stay lost forever.

Therefore, it is I who thanks each of you for allowing me to be here and to become a part of your hearts and your lives. I'd hate to think where I'd be otherwise.

Sweet sleep my sisters... Black and beautiful we are ... one in Christ Jesus our Lord forever. :love3:

Back