To The Moderators Of This Forum

Blacktresses

I was just remembering when I join this site last year how I would achieve length and health with my hair. I am natural 4a/b. I have been natural for over 12 years and still have not been able to obtain length.
However, I was did not believe
what people were saying in this forum was true about products and commitment to hair care. I think it would be a good idea
to show before and after pictures of people that have gone from 1 inch in length to waist length. Currently everyone shows pics of the length they have now. It would be only for people that wanted to show their progress (within the thread of this forum). The new comers will be inspired (such as myself and my friends that I have point to this forum/website).

For instace...Zanna. Who lurks occasionally. What length did she start with and what length is she at now
. I know people have websites for their pics but always after their length is achieve they fade away. So you really don't know how their length is coming along. Remeber everyone doesn't always keep the same website and pics due to changes at websites. So those pics maybe lost or website links are broken and the like. Each person on this site has different hair types, textures(izers), and color. Showing the two or three phases from start to current will give everyone ideas or hair type and care. These pics could be like the Curve salon pics on their site.

Just throwin' it out there

happylocks

I agree, before and afters are very inspiring, but some ppl dont have those kind of photos, like myself, I have maybe several old photos, but I did not take them for hair, just photos, but it does keep ur motived agree too see how far ppl have come

Nay

Hey, that's not a bad idea. Maybe a constant thread that is titled "Before and After" And it would be one specific place where people can share photos of their hair from where they started to where they are now (or where they are when they reach their goal).

Mahalialee4

That would be super! I have been taking mine so that should I post them here, there will be much before and after. Bonjour

loverofnaps71

Good idea. I have a couple of before pics as well. It will be two years as a nappie come August. I can post my progress then. Remember that natural hair shrinks, so while I think my hair isn't growing, it very well might be. Just keep that in mind. Your hair will indefinitely shrink, but just hang in there...

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
[ QUOTE ]
soulchild said:
People can add B/A pics to the photo gallery on this site. Once it's back up again that is.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking the same thing.

Chimma

I haven't seen any natural before and after pics, which is what I really need to see right now. But I have seen one huge inspiration, whose length you can see increase after a few years. I'm sure that she inspires both naturals and relaxed heads - Adrienne.

I think that it would be a great idea to make a Before & After, because sometimes you just need to see that. When you are down in the dumps, even though you know of people w/ your type of hair who achieved your goals or you had achieved those goals yourself back in your childhood, it helps to see a before and an after so much more than just seeing the final product.

Ayeshia

[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
Dontspeakdefeat has a great album that shows her progress.

[/ QUOTE ]

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
soulchild said:
People can add B/A pics to the photo gallery on this site. Once it's back up again that is.

[/ QUOTE ]