Members WITHOUT Pics, Avatars & Fotkis

I had a fotki album about 4 years ago when I first BC .. .. got lazy about hair and deleted the pics and closed the account ..
I keep meaning to make another one with my sister 's help .. I don't have a digital cam .. embarssed to say lol ..
And my hair has been through so many changes ... i wish i had documented it better .
I used to be a little embarrassed because I didn't have a digital camera and that I had a 'dial-up' Internet connection at home. However, it was just the way it was. I still don't have a digital camera, but I'm been 'playing' with my new camera phone like a Christmas toy. :lol:

Don't even ask me about a Fotki; I 'opened' one with good intentions, but I'm still clueless with the dynamics of adding information to it; and I do admire the ladies who have taken the time to create one.

At this point in my life with my full schedule, I'd have to 'hire' someone to design my Fotki for me. Truly......... :yep:

My bad. I have a fotki but I keep not having time to find, resize, post and then repost pics. I'll regret it I know.

Sawwy.:look:

I used to be a little embarrassed because I didn't have a digital camera and that I had a 'dial-up' Internet connection at home. However, it was just the way it was. I still don't have a digital camera, but I'm been 'playing' with my new camera phone like a Christmas toy. :lol:

Don't even ask me about a Fotki; I 'opened' one with good intentions, but I'm still clueless with the dynamics of adding information to it; and I do admire the ladies who have taken the time to create one.

At this point in my life with my full schedule, I'd have to 'hire' someone to design my Fotki for me. Truly......... :yep:

This is me..:sad:

Sorry but that's just too much work. I have a hard enough time keeping my blog up-to-date.

Trust I'm the laziest when it comes to hair anyway. You don't want none of this action.

Sorry but that's just too much work. I have a hard enough time keeping my blog up-to-date.

Trust I'm the laziest when it comes to hair anyway. You don't want none of this action.
:shocked: You have a BLOG???? I don't even have the time for that.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:Just Kidding.

But I don't think you're lazy; it's just a full schedule of other things going on, that's all. As I shared earlier, I admire the ladies who have such beautiful Fotki's and many hair updates and pictures. And I 'feel' for those who don't, because I know how hard it can be, time wise.

:shocked: You have a BLOG???? I don't even have the time for that.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:Just Kidding.

But I don't think you're lazy; it's just a full schedule of other things going on, that's all. As I shared earlier, I admire the ladies who have such beautiful Fotki's and many hair updates and pictures. And I 'feel' for those who don't, because I know how hard it can be, time wise.

Awh, now I don't feel like such an odd girl out for not having pics and fotkis and smurfs and mtr's and stuff.

(Whew, I was getting worried there for a minute, thought I was about to be called out.)

Yes,having a fotki is a like a dang full time job between re-sizing,cropping,editing,adding dates,typing up what products you did to get the style....whew

At first I didn't have a digicam. But now I do. I have a fotki, but it is locked because I don't have any hair pics to share. I just keep forgetting to take them.

Awh, now I don't feel like such an odd girl out for not having pics and fotkis and smurfs and mtr's and stuff.

(Whew, I was getting worried there for a minute, thought I was about to be called out.)
:lachen::lachen::lachen:Girl , you're safe. I'm the one in trouble here.

Infojunkie, I think I just figured out why I don't have the time.

I've made over 9000 posts in this forum in 2 years. No wonder :rolleyes: :blush3: :lachen:

My PM box has 990....... This doesn't include the 'deletes' I've made to make room. :drunk:

I'm busted.... :lachen:

These are for you, angel :flowers:

At first I didn't have a digicam. But now I do. I have a fotki, but it is locked because I don't have any hair pics to share. I just keep forgetting to take them.

:bighug: Don't feel bad. You'll get around to it. :yep:

I much prefer the new album feature we have now in our profiles. I will probably never have the time, patience, or number of photos to justify a fotki.

I am tryna get my computer literacy skills up to date first...I just figured out how to upload to some of those online photo sharing sites...sigh...but I will get to it:grin:

Back