today in cosmetology class..

thanks!
smile.gif
theory seems to be really easy.. i've made A's on everything so far.. but i know that's probably because this is the beginning right?

Not necessarily; depends on the type of student you are. It was a breeze for me and I am sure you will do great! Are they still using Milady text books?

the show's supposed to be at the end of the month.
we start doing hair in october..
right now i'm workin on a report for it.. (on the chemical composition of hair.. this should be a breeze.. thanks to the LHCF lol)

and audra.. yes we use milady books, and it's HUGE now

[ QUOTE ]
the show's supposed to be at the end of the month.
we start doing hair in october..
right now i'm workin on a report for it.. (on the chemical composition of hair.. this should be a breeze.. thanks to the LHCF lol)

and audra.. yes we use milady books, and it's HUGE now

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, the chemical composition on hair. Do all schools require this type of work because I swear a lot of beauticians in the MD/DC area seem like they don't know anything, much less the chemical composition of hair! /images/graemlins/perplexed.gif

I don't know about all schools, but I know Savannah Tech does. My teacher just told us the farouk hair show will be on the 18th of October. Isnt it kind of weird for a hair show to be on a Monday? Or maybe because it's for school..

Back