Touch-up New Growth Pic! (Surge Results)

Armyqt

Your hair really grew alot Falon!! It looks great

A

anks

Congrats! Your hair looks nice and healthy! I may need to buy me some surge.

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
Surge ain't no joke! When I first started using it I got the same type of results. Congrats!!!!!!!! The amount of growth you got in that period of time is amazing!

Queenie

Your hair is beautiful! It's growing so much too.

I'm trying to follow right behind you. Hopefully, in another 3 months I'll be there too, with the help of Surge. Your hair regiment is the same as mine.

CocoaCure

Yep! Surge is great! I used to get .5 inches of growth per month and now I get at least .6, maybe .7! It's great stuff! And this is healthy growth too..........where you don't have to trim the ends because they're looking good! Good stuff! Congratulations on your amazing growth!

chellee

[ QUOTE ]
Falon said:
*I think Surge works*
My hair has grown from above the neck to my shoulders in 90 days!

I fell off the stretching out bandwagon. I was so LHCF deprived this weekend I went ahead and relaxed my hair.
My only other excuse is that it's my b-day on Thurs and I want to look good. The funny thing is now that its done. I think my hair looks too straight.

It's funny how you get use to having some texture in your hair from the braid outs or using the flexi rods and then it's all straight from the touch up and it's feels "too straight" I also miss all my little kinks and bumps from my new growth so that means it's time to get some more new growth!

I am going to go back to my bun and surge before the end of the week. But I think the surge has helped a lot. I was a little surprised at the amount of new growth I got in only 9 weeks. So I am going to run out and buy more when it runs out.

Also, I am a self-relaxer. I relaxed about 80% using Dark and Lovely Regular (I know a lot of ya'll don't approve of good ol D& L but it works for me) I threw all of the other stuff that came in the box out! I don't think the conditioners that come with it are any good. I deep conditioned my hair with my UBH conditioner...I used the UBH creme mositurizer than I flat ironed my hair. My ends aren't split and I am not going to trim them until another 3 months passes. I think they looked a little separated because of the moisturizer... I was a little heavy handed but I am always nervous about having dry hair because that is what caused my hair to fall out in the past.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Falon
I am excited about your new growth b/c we have similar starting points. You noted in your signature taking vitamins. What vitamins in particular have you been taking in addition to using Surge?

Falon

Hi Falon
I am excited about your new growth b/c we have similar starting points. You noted in your signature taking vitamins. What vitamins in particular have you been taking in addition to using Surge?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, I was too lazy to find all the specific vitamins that a lot of people use so I just bought a bottle that said skin, nails and hair. I checked to make sure it had iron and biotin because I heard that is good for making hair grow and I make sure to eat halfway decent and I drink my water...When these vitamins run out I will go to a health food store and find better ones.

Cinnabuns

[ QUOTE ]
Falon said:
*I think Surge works*
My hair has grown from above the neck to my shoulders in 90 days!

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy Moly!

That is really great news - girl we'll at this rate your hair will be to the middle of your back before you know it. Congrats

brwnskingirl

I see a huge difference in your hair from may to July. good progress. I have a bottle of surge at home collecting dust tto, I really dont have the sense to spray my scalp twice a day.