Touch-Up, Rollerset Pics, and Product Reviews!

Mochalolita

Hey ladies...I gave myself a touch up tonight, and for the first time used Porosity Control. I have added this to my "must have" list. I can't believe how much slip it gave me, and how easily my hair detangled. I rollerset it, and dried it under my new Jilbere Hood Dryer (thanks Bree!). I was done in ONE HOUR!!!!!! That hasn't happened in YEARS. And my rollerset came out really good. The results are in my Fotki Album...and I am now officially motivated to rollerset more often :)

Hugs,
Crys

Thanks ladies...I'm loving the results! I'm pretty sure that there are a lot of naturals on the board that use Porosity Control with good results. I only used the conditioner, because I hadn't really heard anything about the shampoo. But if the poo gives the same amount of slip as the conditioner, my hair may slide right out of the follicles, lol.

Hugs,
Crys

Mochalolita said:
Thanks ladies...I'm loving the results! I'm pretty sure that there are a lot of naturals on the board that use Porosity Control with good results. I only used the conditioner, because I hadn't really heard anything about the shampoo. But if the poo gives the same amount of slip as the conditioner, my hair may slide right out of the follicles, lol.

Hugs,
Crys

I love it as well! Mocha,your hair is beautiful! Are you aiming for waist length?! :)

I wish my rollerset could come half as good. I don't even try them anymore because i can't use the rollers with the clips. I have such a hard time. Do you find the ones that you use to be easier to use? do they make dents in your hair? Your hair looks very shiny, what kind of leave in conditoner did you put on your hair before you rollerset and how long did you stay under the dryer before it was dry?

Thanks ladies! This is really making me want to wash and set more often :) Especially with this new dryer...I think I've gotten my mojo back, lol!

Hugs,
Crys

Back