Touch Up with Pics

zoya_j

I think it went quite well. I put some aloe vera gel on my hair and scalp to prep my hair. Then we (my cousin and i she owns a salon) applied arosci to my new growth only and then tried to correct an underprocessed section i had. we did not smooth or comb through, only the part that was underprocessed. it was on for about 20 mins then it was rinsed out. After 2 big trims, and major shedding i still have alot of length left

So how do you actually wear your texturized hair? It seems like the texturizer basically loosened your hair a bit, but it doesn't have the defined curls and waves I see with, say, Curve-type silkeners. I am debating what to do with my hair right now, so I am looking for some experiential guidance. What did you hope to achieve with your texturizer? Did you get the outcome you desired? And how do you style your hair?

i wear alot of weaves,buns and rollersets. i texturized my hair just to loosen my hair because it was a handful to deal with and i didn't want to suffer major breakage and hair loss.

Thanks, Zoya. I am slightly considering texturizing, but I would hope it would help me spend less time with the braiding and twisting I do now to wear my hair out. If I would still have to do it, I wonder if it would be worth it for me ...

How did your hair feel after using the aloe vera gel? Softer? No difference? Your hair looks good /images/graemlins/smile.gif

You are progressing wonderfully /images/graemlins/smile.gif. I love your rollersets and pincurls. You're going to reach your goal sooner than you may think /images/graemlins/wink.gif. Happy Growing.

~SC

faith after i put the aloe vera on i didn't want to do the touch up anymore. my hair especially the newgrowth was soo soft

thank you ladies, i'm so flattered. everywhere i went today people commented on my hair and how good it looks

Zoya which brand of Aloe Vera did you use? Did you notice a difference after your touch-up like I was talking about? I'm glad everything went well, was that a rollerset that you did afterwards, very cute!

no it's not a salon brand you should be able to get it from anywhere discountbeauty sells it. i'm 4a/b very thick and resistant

Back