Tracyee's video: My Complete Flat Iron Tutorial : Heat Without The Damage

Nonie

now that mention it I don't know when the last time I did but I will. thanks.

ETA- I just cleared my history, cookies, and cache on my google chrome browser. I only cleared my history on mozilla I have to figure out how to do the rest, but anyways I am trying to watch the video again and so far it is loading MUCH faster. Thanks so much for that tip.

I don't know which version of Windows you have but under Start--All Programs--Accessories--System Tools...is a program called "Disk Cleanup". It takes long if you haven't done it in a long time so leaving your PC on at night might be one way to run it. It goes through your system to find unnecessary files then lists them. I simply check all that's listed and say OK. It then asks if you want to delete these and then goes ahead and deletes them.

I find that improves the performance of my PC in general. If you then follow that with Disk Defragmentation (also under System Tools), that's even better.

Of course Internet speed/connectivity can also affect how you view videos but I do find that once the video has loaded once, playback is always better. So pausing it and letting it fully load before playing provides a more pleasant view, I find.

jacksdom

Traycee said that her bangs are flat ironed frequently. That's the only part of her hair that is not protected from heat.

HennaRo

This was a informative video. I have yet to straighten my hair since becoming natural 2yrs ago....I'll keep this one for future use.

30something

Women with 1a-2a or bone straight relax hair probably flat iron their hair because it gives a nice sleek shiny salon finish. I WISH my hair would air dry salon sleek!

I watched the video last night, I like the fact she used a leave in. Was always told to leave out the leave in but my hair never came out right with out it.

virtuenow

Her hair is so bone-laxed straight she didn't even need the flat iron (thus eliminating heat damage prospects altogether).