Trade Secret Buy One, Get One 1/2 Off Coupon

czyfaith77

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Ladies, here is a coupon that I received from Trade Secret. I hope that you can put it to great use! Enjoy![/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]If you are having trouble viewing this email click here to view as a web page.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]I'm Stella! As the resident Beauty Advisor at Trade Secret and Beauty Express, I know a thing or two about creating the hottest hair and makeup styles for summer. And now I'm inviting my friends to get ready for the beach with this exclusive offer: Buy 1 product, get a second product at 50% off!* Show off beach-beautiful toes with lacquers from OPI. Protect your hair and scalp from the sun with the Redken UV Rescue Regimen. Give your face a natural glow with makeup from Trucco. With over 90 professional product lines, we've got the right beauty treatment for you![/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]

*Valid June 12-16, 2006
Must present this email to redeem offer. 2nd product is of equal or lesser value. Not valid with other coupon offers, salon services, Dermalogica products, appliances, clearance items or gift cards. Limit one coupon per customer. Valid at participating salons. Discount Code: N228

Call 1.800.888.1117 or visit tradesecret.com or beautyexpresssalon.com for a location near you.[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Thank you for subscribing to the Trade Secret/Beauty Express email.
If you do not wish to continue receiving these e-mail messages, please click here

[/SIZE][/FONT]This email was sent by: Trade Secret/Beauty Express
7201 Metro Blvd. Minneapolis, MN, 55439, USA