Trade Secret - Kenra on Sale!

PuffyBrown

Kenra is finally on sale. Liter size 2 for $30!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Having trouble seeing the images in this email? Go here to view this email as a web page. [/FONT]
Header.gif

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Oh so classic style from Kenra[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Buy 1, get 1 50% OFF[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Kenra styling products[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Save up to $9.50[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Excludes hairspray[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The best of Kenra…just bigger[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2 for $30[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Kenra Liters[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Save up to $30[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Single unit is regular price.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Double up on Sexy style [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$22 [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Big Sexy styling duos[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Save up to $13.90 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Healthier hair in minutes[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$12 Conditioning Treatment[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A rich conditioning treatment that will nourish, moisturize and soften is exactly what your hair needs this winter, so treat it right! [/FONT]
organic.jpg

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Introducing Organics by Sexy Hair[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It’s everything you love about Sexy Hair products, without any of the extra stuff. Do something good for your hair and the environment. [/FONT]
nail.jpg

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Everyday Beauty Pick[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]FREE NEW Formula Nail Envy with purchase of Original Nail Envy This miraculous formula strengthens and protects nails, keeping them beautiful and shiny. It’s the most important part of your manicure! [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$16.95 [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thank you for subscribing to the Trade Secret/Beauty Express mailing list. If you do not wish to continue receiving these emails, please visit our unsubsribe page.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This email was sent by: Regis Corporation, 7201 Metro Blvd., Minneapolis, MN 55439, USA[/FONT]

open.php

Yea girl...went there on Sunday and racked up. Got conditioner, gloss, thermal styling spray, moisturizer...spent more than enough, but it was worth it. I didnt know that the sale was going to last all month, so thats why I guess.

Goin back again tomorrow...:grin:

Waiting for the Joico sale now!!

I hear ya. Last year they put all of the liter sizes on sale right after the Kenra sale. It was in February. I hope they do that again because I need to stock up again.
I like Joico myself. I just ran out of it like a month ago.

Yea girl...went there on Sunday and racked up. Got conditioner, gloss, thermal styling spray, moisturizer...spent more than enough, but it was worth it. I didnt know that the sale was going to last all month, so thats why I guess.

Goin back again tomorrow...:grin:

Waiting for the Joico sale now!!

Right now the Joico(All Joico) is buy-One get One-50% off at Trade secret, if that helps! I just left there about a half hour ago!
Happy Shopping!

How is the shampoo? I've heard mix reviews about it, thats why I hadnt got it yet. I'm in love with CON still.

But I for the first time I used my Joico poo and conditioner together yesterday, and the results were great! So I'm wondering if the Kenra shampoo and con will do the same?

How is the shampoo? I've heard mix reviews about it, thats why I hadnt got it yet. I'm in love with CON still.

But I for the first time I used my Joico poo and conditioner together yesterday, and the results were great! So I'm wondering if the Kenra shampoo and con will do the same?

I liked the Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo. Not a big fan of the K-Pak one though.

Do you know how long that's lasting?

From my experience Trade Secret sales are normally for the entire month. I don't know if that is based on location though. You could always check with your local Trade Secret to ask if they are having the sale all month.
I plan to go on my next paycheck. I just stocked up on cosmetics.

Pocket Sized, I specifically ask the Girl working their, just to be sure and she said the sale ends January 31st.

Pocket Sized, I specifically ask the Girl working their, just to be sure and she said the sale ends January 31st.

Awww...thank you sooo much :kiss:

My lazy self was supposed to go yesterday, but now I have plenty of time :yay:

I'm getting Joico K-pak reconstructor and Kenra moisturizing conditioner. I can't wait :lick:

Thanks again!

Back