Trade Secret...Look Out

dreemssold

I have been meaning to tell you all this for a few weeks, but somehow I kept forgetting. Anyway, I went to Trade Secret a few weeks ago to help my friend pick out a ceramic flat iron (and get a little Kenra MC for me :grin), and I was telling her she should also get some Tigi Ego Boost. Well, there were 3 bottles on the shelf...one was 3/4 full, the other about 4/5 full, and one was completely full. If it did not come in a transparent bottle, I would have never noticed. Anyway, when I opened up the Kenra, the first bottle was also a bit low. The second wasn't so I got that one, instead. I told the clerk, and she told me to give them to her, but why do I believe they went right back on the shelf? That location has a salon in the back, and I really think they are using the products and reshelving them. It sounds insane, I know, but that was the only thing that I could come up with. Anyway, just a hint that you may want to check your bottles in Trade Secret

H

honey_jammz82

[ QUOTE ]
sillygurl18 said:
Or it could be that some people are returning them. Thanks for the heads up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was told by a manager that they throw away anything that is returned....don't know how trtue that is though!

dreemssold

Yep, me either, Honey...because those bottles were sure enough used by someone

Yw, Luna

Oh, I hadn't thought of that, Soul...I don't think I like that

@Allandra...I think that's good advice.

Cleo

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
Hmph. I check my bottles in all the stores that I buy stuff from.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do the same thing

GinnyP

You might have something there--I called the store to ask about their return policy since I could not find my receipt, she asked me if their sticker(Trade Secret) was on the back of the box(Nioxin) and she also wanted to know how much I had used. I told her I only used it once so she said bring it back. When I returned it, she shooked each bottle individually, now if they threw products away, why would she check them? also she put each and everyone back in the box neatly. I did not get a refund I exchanged for other products in the store(Kenra intensive emollient treatment) this stuff is so good it's for dry and chemically stressed hair.