Transitioners/Stretchers/Naturals: Humectress or Aubrey Organics GPB?

If You Are Natural/Transitioning/Stretching and Have Used BOTH, Which Do You Prefer?

• Aubrey Organics GPB

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Nexxus Humectress

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

Cincysweetie

Hello! :wave:

I'm in the process of stretching and I want to just RAVE about Aubrey Organics GPB. The first time I used it, I wasn't all that impressed, but after the second time...I was HOOKED! I LOVE this conditioner, even my super picky mother loves it. :) Anyway, I have found that it's making it so much easier for me to stretch my relaxer this time around. I believe I am 17 weeks post, and I can't even tell! Usually the only conditioner that helps me make it through the last several weeks of stretching my relaxer, is Nexxus Humectress. Well I'm all out and not even pressed to go buy more! I think Aubrey Organics is better! So, my question is...for those of you who are stretching, natural, or transitioning and have used BOTH AO GPB and Nexxus Humectress...which do you prefer and why?

aminata

I've never tried Aubrey's Organic GPB, but I do love Nexxus Humectress. --I've been transitioning since Jan.

aminata

Well honestly, I got bored with my hair. I highlighted a few weeks ago and I'm flat ironing my hair every couple of weeks. I really like the stylist I go to. She's very talented and knows how to control the heat. My hair hasn't been damaged--and I'm very pleased with the health of my hair.

Thanks for asking :)

Cincysweetie

aminata said:
Well honestly, I got bored with my hair. I highlighted a few weeks ago and I'm flat ironing my hair every couple of weeks. I really like the stylist I go to. She's very talented and knows how to control the heat. My hair hasn't been damaged--and I'm very pleased with the health of my hair.

Thanks for asking :)
Well that's good to hear! I really am going to do this transition thing one day.

hotshot

love em both but GPB is better on my pocket and my health since it is natural and free of parabens etc.

in a pinch ive found using plain yogurt is not dissimilar to using GPB as well. heck, I LOVE GPB!

Jewell

I use Humectress a lot and I love it. I was shocked how well it helped with my hair the first time I attempted to stretch my relaxer...I stretched 3 months. It was really easy with Humectress. I would like to try AO, but I don't want to start with the new products thing again (PJism).