In case you didn't know... Aubrey Organics GPB

KinksnCurlz

In case you didn\'t know... Aubrey Organics GPB

Is the ishh!!! No joke. I have been experiencing some serious shedding and by serious i mean SERIOUS
frown.gif

I used the GPB last nite and left it on 4 about 10 mins. this stuff is so awesome i cannot say enuf kind words about it (thanks to sherrylove for putting me onto this stuff last year
kiss.gif
). Excellent softness, pleasant smell, and detangling capabilities like you wouldn't believe. I also got my 'elasticity' back. Yes, ladies... i lost it after my relaxer in Feb. but after using the GPB it came back with a vengeance
grin.gif
my hair was feeling 'strange' for a while... even my beloved Aphogee wasn't working
shocked.gif

I'm very happy with this product and i hope they never discontinue it.
smile.gif

On a scale of 1-10 I give it a 10+

Re: In case you didn\'t know... Aubrey Organics GPB

I love it !! it's the first product I bought after joining this site and I'm glad I took everyones advice that recommended it !

I know that's right!!! I just bought my first bottle a few weeks ago and I can't stop using it. I usually wash my hair twice a week, but after my first application of AO GPB I couldn't wait to wash again. I condition washed my hair 4 times last week.
laugh.gif
I'm a conditioning fool, so I think the bottle is almost half gone b/c I use it as a pre-conditioner and then combine it again in the shower w/my other stuff. I have to thank everyone here who mentioned it, b/c not only is it the ish, it's inexpensive!!! I'm getting the big bottle the next time.

Do you think it's possible to over use GPB? I usually rotate btwn conditioners, but I love this stuff too much to not use it. Do think it's okay to use every wash? I haven't noticed any adverse effects.

Gurl you ain't lying. That stuff is da bomb and I will never use another reconstructor. Others make my hair feel strange. Results with this product is consistent!

I love the AO GPB too, Ch if yours is pleaseant smelling you must buy a batch that's unavailable to me cause GPB is funky, but I guess after using aphogee it is less offensive to the nose! Once every other week I leave it in for about 25 minutes (no heat) then follow with a moisturizing conditioner (1hr)

Sengschick, asked [ QUOTE ]
Do you think it's possible to over use GPB?

[/ QUOTE ] YES. Remember it's a protein conditioner, although mild it's still protein.

Totally agree....I love this, I use mine along with the island spice creme rinse. It does wonders for my hair. this was also one of my first "big purchases " after joing this site.

Hey Brooke
Mine has a soft scent that i can still smell rite now. I have gotten use to it tho.

brwnskingirl - i have the island spice shampoo and creme rinse, what do you like about it? i can't really get into mine. Well, in its defense, i only used it once.

[ QUOTE ]
Brooke007 said:
I love the AO GPB too, Ch if yours is pleaseant smelling you must buy a batch that's unavailable to me cause GPB is funky, but I guess after using aphogee it is less offensive to the nose! Once every other week I leave it in for about 25 minutes (no heat) then follow with a moisturizing conditioner (1hr)

Sengschick, asked [ QUOTE ]
Do you think it's possible to over use GPB?

[/ QUOTE ] YES. Remember it's a protein conditioner, although mild it's still protein.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well how often can I use it?

[ QUOTE ]
pleasant smell,

[/ QUOTE ]

huh.gif

This stuff doesn't smell like cheeba to you CH?

It smells like weed and mold to me. I SO want to use this conditioner but the smell makes me gag. Has anyone sucessfully masked the smell? Or did I just get a bad batch?

i think that aubrey organics gpb is too herbal smelling so i dont plan on buying it again. i do like the fact that it is gentle and makes my hair feel silky after i wash it out. its really good if u can take the smell, ladies.

I like the smell too!!! So does my S/O! And we aren't "cheeba" users either!!!
laugh.gif

I use ten tons of mango butter, so that's what my hair smells like.
smile.gif

I really like GPB as well! Adrienne turned me on to it back in 11/02
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
sengschick said:
laugh.gif

smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What is "cheeba"?
confused.gif

I purchased a small bottle of this today at a Natural Foods store. I finally get to try it out!!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
sengschick said:
I like the smell too!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Me too
look.gif

When I first used it, I sat under the dryer for an hr and it made my hair hard. I used it with heat again and it made my hard and thanks to my hair buddy erica78, I tried it w/o heat and it did much better. The scent is very perfumy to me.

[ QUOTE ]
RushGirl said:
[ QUOTE ]
sengschick said:
laugh.gif

smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What is "cheeba"?
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It's WEED, gurl. Herb. THC. Ganja. Chronic. Mary Jane. Marijuana.

fan.gif

I love this stuff, too
love.gif
Any naturals (particularly 3c-4b) that are looking for a protein treatment, this is definitely the one
smile.gif

My hair must be weird. But I swear every time I've tried to use GPB it seems like I lost a lot of hair. I still have some left. maybe I should try one...more...time
scratchchin.gif

I love AO GPB, I bought some in the beginning of last year and just recently used it up. It made my hair so soft and it lasts a really long time & I bought the 8oz bottle. I am a natural head and I used it about once a month. I really like the smell too.
drunk.gif
You all are right, it is not expensive and I will be purchasing it again.
spinning.gif

I like it too started using it last month wished I had bought it sooner.

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
[ QUOTE ]
RushGirl said:
[ QUOTE ]
sengschick said:
laugh.gif

smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What is "cheeba"?
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It's WEED, gurl. Herb. THC. Ganja. Chronic. Mary Jane. Marijuana.

fan.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Ill have no prob then because I love the smell of weed!
smile.gif
(dont smoke it tho I go the cheap route and just get contact from whoever's smoking it)

LMAO.. nah, it doesn't smell like weed to me. It has a soft perfume smell to it, not overpowering at all. Let me go get it now so i can sniff it and get high
laugh.gif

i'm back
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i like the scent now... my only problem is that you smell it everywhere you go
perplexed.gif

Back