Trim for shape/eveness

BronzyBella

:perplexed I didn't even realize that my hair was uneven until I started taking pics for my fotki!!! I just assumed that it appeared that way from the back because of the way my hair was combed or falling.

Yep... I guess I was in denial. I'm really suprised because my stylist would give me a trim almost every single time I saw her (which was about every 2 months), with the exception of the last time (late September '06).

I've dusted my ends on my own before, but I'm not comfortable trying to even out my own hair. And I'd also luv to have a blunt cut, or nice U shape. I'm thinking that I have two options:

1.) Attribute my hair being longer on the left side to breakage, and continue to see/trust my stylist for trims

2.) Go to another salon to get my hair trimmed

What would you do?:scratchch
Opinions and suggestions welcome.

Thanks,

missvi

God is Good!!
Re: Trim for shape/evenness

My right side grows long than my left.( a lot of people hair grows longer on one side).What I do is let it grow out for a while then I clip it.
I go to one salon to relax and to Great Clips to trim.

MzOptimistic

I agree, I would leave it alone until it grow out to the length that you want and then cut it even. If you are wearing protective styles and do not wear your hair out, definitely leave it alone but if you wear you hair out/down more and want a more neater look...do what you gotta do...BUT...I would leave it alone if it's not breaking or doesn't have any SE...you're losing unnessary length...JMO:)