Trimming

TheQueenBeeMaya

I know most of you ladies have no set schedule for trimming, but when do you know when it's time for one? When your ends are scragly? When you get to a certain length? I myself haven't had a trim in almost six months, I was going for a year but I don't think I'll make it! I have no split ends, but I feel my hair lacks shape, especially after seeing southernteases trim she had. If I trim my hair once in a while will I still reach my goals in time? My current hair hair is in my siggy, tell me what you think. Do I need "shape" or am I tripping?

1Aleeesha

I know most of you ladies have no set schedule for trimming, but when do you know when it's time for one? When your ends are scragly? When you get to a certain length? I myself haven't had a trim in almost six months, I was going for a year but I don't think I'll make it! I have no split ends, but I feel my hair lacks shape, especially after seeing southernteases trim she had. If I trim my hair once in a while will I still reach my goals in time? My current hair hair is in my siggy, tell me what you think. Do I need "shape" or am I tripping?

You're tripping...:rolleyes:Leave it alone until Dec. 31, 2009 @ 11:59 pm.

Whimsy

Shape Grape! gimme a break! if you have no splits more power to ya. keep on truckin and leave those scissors alone!

krikit96

You are TRIPPIN!!!!:lachen:
Girl, leave your hair alone. You don't have split ends so leave it be! It looks great! You should take a look at some of the siggy's in this forum... LOTS of people have the shape you have... They call it the U shape and the V shape... and you have the V shape. Nothing wrong with that... some people prefer it.

topnotch1010

Real Housewife of Houston
You are definitely TRIPPING!! I like your v shape. The only time I get cuts are for severe uneveness. Your hair looks great!