Trimming

Adaj

Hi Ladies,

Should I stop trimming in order to retain length? Currently, I trim every other relaxer, but I am thinking about axing those nasty shears all together! Opinions?

My stylist just trimmed my ends yesterday. I relax every 10 weeks, and my hair seems to be growing just find.

I think it depends on the individual though.

Try to trim only when your ends need it verses being on a trimming schedule. In my opinion stylists trim on schedule so that you'll know when to expect to pay more. (lol)

I went on a no-trim challenge when I first joined LHCF - worst decision ever! Just trim when needed. Your ends will thank you. :)

Try to trim only when your ends need it verses being on a trimming schedule. In my opinion stylists trim on schedule so that you'll know when to expect to pay more. (lol)

I went on a no-trim challenge when I first joined LHCF - worst decision ever! Just trim when needed. Your ends will thank you. :)

I COMPLETELY agree. Your hair doesn't live by the calendar.

And another thing: You can always search and destroy or dust if you have minor splits. I haven't trimmed in more than a year (just S&D)and my hair is doing fine.

Last edited:
Back