TwinTurbo 3200 blow dryer

tomnikids3

I have been going to get my hair done by the Dominican Salon for several months, but financially i have to stop sadly. I have been observing how they blow out hair and what they used and i see they were all using the TwinTurbo Dryer, so I had started my journey to buy the TwinTurbo dryer but it is expensive, somewhere around $120.00. Well if anyon is interested right not Folia.com is having a sale the dryer is regularly 109.99 with $30.00 off final price $79.99. Not to bad, i figure it would pay for itself in like 3 salon visits. It also comes in colors too and reviews were very good although i can attest to how good it is since it was being used in my hair weekly since September.

So ladies if any of you are interested in this dryer and have been waiting for a good price the sale is on till Friday and the shipping is free.

Sunshine_One

Ok, thanks for pointing that out. I'm only interested in the model that is used in DM salons. I already have a a few blow dryers and NONE of them give me the dm results. So I decided a while back to invest in one.

tru4reele

Is there a comb attachment that fits well on this twinturbo? I want to buy this but I feel like I am limited to dryers with comb attachments.