Type 4 ladies especially do not sleep on Black Castor Oil

Nice

Thanks for the review LD. Unfortunately, I put myself on a new product challenge for the rest of the year :( .

Wait.......I have some castor oil at home, not black castor oil but it is still castor oil so technically that shouldn't be considered a new product :look: .

Last edited:

KAddy

Nice said:
Thanks for the review LD. Unfortunately, I put myself on a new product challenge for the rest of the year :( .

Wait.......I have some castor oil at home, not black castor oil but it is still castor oil so technically that should be considered a new product :look: .

Ummm....Read the contract...

:lachen:

london honey

ooooh, i was really trying not to order this one... the pj in me has become too firece recently...anyways thanks for the review diva im off to get some.

Ashee

MonaLisa said:
I think either we're gonna have to order it online...or trek to BK chica...
I'll track to Queens if need be for a new product!!
*still weening myself off the PJ Vibe*
:look:

MonaLisa

Ashee said:
:eek: Oh, thanks Foxy!! I'll be scouting Fordham this weekend!!!

Yo Ashe...if u see in Fordham, holla atcha girl. If I have time...maybe I'll scout out near 3rd Ave...there's a couple bss' over that way.

LondonDiva

MonaLisa said:
Yo Ashe...if u see in Fordham, holla atcha girl. If I have time...maybe I'll scout out near 3rd Ave...there's a couple bss' over that way.

Is it safe for you girls to be out together in NY. You better behave yourself now.

lolacurl

Thanks Ms. Diva, for sharing! Did u sit under the dryer with your castor oil enhanced conditioner? I'ma get me some from Sam's today...

lola
4bein it!!!! :D

LondonDiva

lolacurl said:
Thanks Ms. Diva, for sharing! Did u sit under the dryer with your castor oil enhanced conditioner? I'ma get me some from Sam's today...

lola
4bein it!!!! :D

"SAMS247.COM DID NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE MY COMMENTS."

Last edited:

lolacurl

Thanks, Diva!
Now I know what I can do with all of my con's that have been relegated to the graveyard in my basement!

lola

vikkisecret

Nubian Girl
Thanxs mona for posting what this looks like. Guess Imma have to give this a try too. I hope it works well for my crappy conditioners! ;)

MonaLisa said:
Somebody on the board got a shout out....lol...

The Real Jamaican Black Castor Oil

We're thankful to a customer who mentioned our Tropic Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil on the Long Hair Care Forums site (www.longhaircareforum.com). Since then, we have been deluged with orders for the product.