type 4ish naturals: When did it start to HANG?

See my siggy, that's 9 months in and I BC'ed to an inch of hair. I can fluff my hair out and make it bigger tho - I like big hair.

Oh gosh I love the way my hair looks shingled with product and the denman. Once it dries it's a different story! :blush:
My hair seems to like the denman but perhaps it will work better with more length/weight next year at the 1 yr mark.
I liked the style too, but at CBL it dried and separated into it's natural layers, so it just looked odd to me. :ohwell:

I'm mostly 4b, with fine strands. With my very kinky texture combined with fine strands (no weight), I really don't see my hair every hanging. But its still short now, so u never know, but I just don't see it.

My hair is from 8 to 5 inches. even with products and setting on twists, it still sticks out and does not hang.

Last edited:
Kinky Curly Curling Custard usually does the trick...have you tried banding/stretching?

I couldn't get with the kinky curly. I've been trying to stretch and braid/twist on dry hair.

Any more suggestions for heavy products to add weight?

SMH. I'm still kicking myself for having to BC again after that set back. :nono:

Back