UK ladies please help - Dissertation Research

Emz Forever

Hello ladies, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but I'm not quite sure where to post this.

I am doing my masters at Durham and am currently in London, trying to do some research for my dissertation. Being that I love all things hair, I have chosen to focus my dissertation on the marketing strategies used by hair/beauty companies to reach ethnic minority comsumers. I am conducting interviews with companies, but I also need some feedback from you, the consumers. I wondered whether anyone is available for half an hour on Friday 13th August to meet with me briefly in a central location. Refreshments will be provided and it won't take long.

Please do let me know whether this is something you'd be interested in. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks in advance :)

Hey, sounds like an interesting topic but will be out of the country then. Sorry. Does it have to be a face-to-face interview? I don't mind answering questions by PM or something.

im not available then but if u put a questionairre up on survey monkey then i would take part in that!

Back