Ultra Hair Thick-Shake

NYCITY

Ladies,
I bought this today and mixed it with milk and the taste was horrible. I know Tracy and others did say that it did have a good taste. So what r u guys mixing with this?

How about some soy milk and honey. Where did you get the Shake from? Soy milk is kinda sweet "Silk Soy" that is.

I thought it tasted okay... I mixed it with fat free Dairy Ease milk and threw in a handful of frozen strawberries and mangos. I switched to Isopure Zero Carb because it has more protein and more nutrients.

@ LisaG:
herbshop.com/np_specl.htm Scroll down near the middle of the page.
smile.gif

I mix 1 scoop with 2 ice cubes, 1 cup of Vanilla Silk Soy Milk, 1 Double Stuff chocolate oreo cookie, and sometimes 1 scoop of ice cream. Yummmy.....
lick.gif

Ladies thanks, I just thought the taste was horrible. So I will try honey, soy milk and the cinnamon. Thanks I don't have the bottle with me but there were aminoa and maybe 20g of protein

I tried this shake a couple of times--it really jacked up my stomach. I was in some serious pain.
crazy.gif

It's was so gross to me. I used just one scoop last night, I wish i could return it. Would anyone in the NY are like to trade with me for something else. I doubt I'll attempt drinking it now. I like in the BX if anyone is interested

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
I tried this shake a couple of times--it really jacked up my stomach. I was in some serious pain.
crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you use regular milk? Perhaps you're lactose intolerant.

Well,I do think I'm alittle lactose intolerant--you're right about that Jen Jen--but it's not a major intolerance. Like, I can still eat cereal in milk & eat yogurt and such. My favorite pizza is cheese pizza & that usually isn't good for me.

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
Well,I do think I'm alittle lactose intolerant--you're right about that Jen Jen--but it's not a major intolerance. Like, I can still eat cereal in milk & eat yogurt and such. My favorite pizza is cheese pizza & that usually isn't good for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm the same way...I can drink milk in small amounts and eat ice cream in small amounts, but if I try to drink a full glass.....
nono.gif

If you still have it, try it with soy milk....you should have much better results.
smile.gif

I heard about this awhile ago and could not find so I went gnc and got 100% whey protein vanilla shake about three days ago. I mix it with the silk soy milk and it really taste great.....it has 21 grams of protein per serving I would like to drink two shakes a day but I heard that too much protein not good what do you think?

I think you should err on the side of less protein Lisa. One shake should do it. I have recently been hearing about people developing kidney stones from too many protein shakes a day.

Back