Um - What in the Ham is happening to the SURGE????!!!!

nomoweavesfome

How come all of a sudden I go to every beauty supply store in town and They don't have it??????? ( the spray kind) They have all of the other surge products!!! I go on line to Texasbeauty and it's out of stock!!!! I NEED THIS PRODUCT!!! It's one of my STAPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anybody heard anything?

nomoweavesfome

look what I found on another website:
Surge Plus 14

This product is no longer available from the manufacturer. Please review our other hair growth products here -->. Hair Growth Products <-- We are sorry for the inconvenience.

**GasP**
Oh Lawd say it ain't so !

MizzBrown

Hey,
Maybe it's a location thing. Cause down south here in Rock Hill, SC, i went to my local BSS and thought it would be a waste but low and behold they had the ENTIRE SURGE LINE. I just sat there and stared because i know i see bottles seeling on E-BAY for $50+ dollars.

I grabbed a bottle to try it out. $5.99 plus tax. I guess i could be nice and ship people some bottles or I can get the address and phone # of my BSS and see if they will ship directly. If you're that desperate, let me know.

Extremus

Hey,
Maybe it's a location thing. Cause down south here in Rock Hill, SC, i went to my local BSS and thought it would be a waste but low and behold they had the ENTIRE SURGE LINE. I just sat there and stared because i know i see bottles seeling on E-BAY for $50+ dollars.

I grabbed a bottle to try it out. $5.99 plus tax. I guess i could be nice and ship people some bottles or I can get the address and phone # of my BSS and see if they will ship directly. If you're that desperate, let me know.

I am! I have their Ultra Max, but I rather have a spary, it'll be much easier and faster