Um, Whose Hair Is This on My Head???

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I used baking soda mixed with my regular shampoo this evening to clarify my hair. (about 1 part baking soda to 3 parts shampoo) Then I followed with Kenra Moisturizing conditioner and then NTM Silk Touch.

My hair feels softer than I can every recall it being. It feels like a satiny velvet if there were such a thing.

So, um yeah--the purpose of this post is to promote the baking soda mix for clarifying. :up: :D

Now back to touching my hair...

GlamourGirl

Supergirl said:
I used baking soda mixed with my regular shampoo this evening to clarify my hair. (about 1 part baking soda to 3 parts shampoo) Then I followed with Kenra Moisturizing conditioner and then NTM Silk Touch.

My hair feels softer than I can every recall it being. It feels like a satiny velvet if there were such a thing.

So, um yeah--the purpose of this post is to promote the baking soda mix for clarifying. :up: :D

Lol that was too funny Supergirl...that recipe sounds great! I think I'm going to try it! Where do you purchase the Kenra line from?

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
You can get Kenra at Ulta or Trade Secret. You look so familiar GG, and I see that we're in the same area. Where might I know you from?

GlamourGirl

Supergirl said:
You can get Kenra at Ulta or Trade Secret. You look so familiar GG, and I see that we're in the same area. Where might I know you from?

Oh Ulta my favorite store great! We do live in the same area...hmmm maybe you have seen me at church:look:? I go to DBU and the church right next to it;)...do you know where that is?

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
GlamourGirl said:
Oh Ulta my favorite store great! We do live in the same area...hmmm maybe you have seen me at church:look:? I go to DBU and the church right next to it;)...do you know where that is?

ha ha, cute :) "the church right next to it" No, but I've visited the church "next to DBU." My best friend attends there. I was thinking that perhaps I recognized you from church but my church is in the OC. :lol: (Oak Cliff)

GlamourGirl

Supergirl said:
ha ha, cute :) "the church right next to it" No, but I've visited the church "next to DBU." My best friend attends there. I was thinking that perhaps I recognized you from church but my church is in the OC. :lol: (Oak Cliff)

Lol...I was trying to use code:lol:...okay well I've been to a few churches in Oak Cliff...hmm like the one that starts with an I....;)

gymfreak336

Supergirl said:

Thanks for the suggestion. Many of your tips work well for me so I will give this a try when I run out of my current clarifying poo

Aidenberry03

SG You might be on to something. This week my dog was extra dirty and stinky (white bichon frise), so I knew that his regular shampoo was not going to cut it. So I washed him and said...you still smell like a dog:ohwell: . I had some extra baking soda lying around so I put it all over him (on top of the shampoo) and it rinsed so clean. He smelled a whole lot better too!!!!! Maybe I should try this for myself?????;)