Underproccessed Relaxer

csmoot

I just got a relaxer last Friday and it is very clear after I worked out on Monday that I was underprocessed. The problem is that my usual stylist (who gets my hair straight) is on vacation in the Dominican R. So I went to another girl in the salon that seems to know what she is doing. For some reason she just did not get my newgrowth straight. It is very underprocessed. :sad:

So my question is healthy to get another relaxer to correct the underprocess or should I just stick it out the next 7 weeks until its time for my next relaxer. My hair feels like I did not get a relaxer last week at all.

My hair has been growing so well and it is very strong so I am so nervous of over kill with the chemicals. Help!!

kittenz

I am not suggesting that you do it, nor am I saying that if you do everything will be fine but what I am gonna say is that... I did and it was:smirk:. Okay let me leave and so that the others can give you sound advice.

csmoot

I just got a relaxer last Friday and it is very clear after I worked out on Monday that I was underprocessed. The problem is that my usual stylist (who gets my hair straight) is on vacation in the Dominican R. So I went to another girl in the salon that seems to know what she is doing. For some reason she just did not get my newgrowth straight. It is very underprocessed. :sad:

So my question is healthy to get another relaxer to correct the underprocess or should I just stick it out the next 7 weeks until its time for my next relaxer. My hair feels like I did not get a relaxer last week at all.

My hair has been growing so well and it is very strong so I am so nervous of over kill with the chemicals. Help!!

Bumping bc I really need advice. Thanks all.

Energee

I personally like my hair to be underprocessed a little:yep:. I don't like to get my hair bone straight at all. I personally would not correct it with more chemicals:nono:. I'd just wait it out if I were you.JMHO

csmoot

I personally like my hair to be underprocessed a little:yep:. I don't like to get my hair bone straight at all. I personally would not correct it with more chemicals:nono:. I'd just wait it out if I were you.JMHO

Thank you. That is what I was leaning to, I just needed someone to cosign on it. Thanks.

lunabelle

Yea, I suggest waiting 6 weeks. This happened to me when I used Mizani Butter Blends but I just went back to my old faithful Optimum last night and my hair is already thanking me for it.