Undiscovered/Underrated YouTubers- List them here!!!

Lita

So we've all heard and discussed some of the most popular Black Hair Care YouTubers,

...and they're usually on a first name basis: The Tracyees, Ateyas, MacherieAmours, Sunshynes, and Sylver2s of the world (which I subscribe to ALL of them)....but what about all the underrated/undiscovered women out there?? Almost EVERYDAY I find new channels with AMAZING information and new techniques, but to my surprise the videos only have 600 to 1200 views. I started to get angry and thought to myself :thought::thought::thought:....THIS NEEDS TO BE SHARED. I'm starting this thread to list all of my valued YouTube Channels. I would appreciate if others could add their favorites (HAIR CARE CHANNELS ONLY). Maybe this way I won't be shocked when I find a woman that has been posting amazing advice for years, but I didn't know about. This post can benefit all of us!!!:user:

Alraines Texlaxed
JustThisGirl1 Relaxed
MarsReiko Relaxed
FaboHair Relaxed
Candy55124 Relaxed
Buildable Beauty Relaxed
ChinaBlk Relaxed
DPrincess28 Natural
ItsMissHeatherNicole Natural
Kami11123 Relaxed
LorraineTips Relaxed
Pascally22 Unsure
SalonCabelo Natural
Sera2544 Natural
YasJencon Relaxed
xGOLDn Natural
Belangelz Relaxed
KristiGrlie558 Relaxed
LeobodyC5 Natural
MuffinsismyLover Natural
Chenelnh Relaxed
KandyShellz Relaxed
SunShyne aka Hairlicious Relaxed

Additions Recommended By Others:
RusticBeauty Natural :arrowright: (OcoLove)
Southerngapeach Relaxed :arrowright: (qtslim83)
Shawnta715 Natural/Locs :arrowright: (qtslim83)
CurlyChronicles Natural :arrowright: (aquajoyice)
XthickmadameX Relaxed :arrowright: (queen928)
Richeau Natural :arrowright: (BostonMaria)
Shimahair21 Relaxed :arrowright: (BostonMaria)
cynthiarf Natural :arrowright: (BostonMaria)
ReviveUK Ayurvedic Recipes :arrowright: (BostonMaria)
Fleurzty Natural :arrowright: (BostonMaria)
CrownofHisglory Natural :arrowright: (Keelioness)
Dezi1016 Half Wig Tuts :arrowright: (JetBlackHair)
FreeWorshipFreeWors Natural :arrowright: (NaturalPride)
Hottvirgo75 Wigs/Half Wigs :arrowright: (IndigoWaters)
Fauryn78 Natural :arrowright: (IndigoWaters)
mekax3 Wigs :arrowright: (IndigoWaters)
kimmaytube natural :arrowright: (FindingMe)
PRETTYDIMPLES01 natural :arrowright: (LiberianMami26)

The Makeup Virgin. Her hair is FaaaaaaB! Happy Hair Growing!

prettybyrd

Sera2544 -i stalk her u2bs alll the time
LeobodyC5 -this woman is great and beautiful
RusticBeauty-i stalk her u2bs alll the time

subscribing to come back in here.....i may find more u2bs to stalk. i love the 3 above but i can always find the time to watch more 2brs. b/c of sera, i went out and bought shea butter....thx sera2544. she butter is the STUFF!

I love all three of these ladies too! LeobodyC5 is my fav!
Thanks for this thread, now I can find some more!

DaPPeR

NIBERIANGIRL
Thank you for taking the time out to list the names of the Youtubers and for me not to have to search for them!!!! I really appreciate it Reecie.

Reecie

Thank you for taking the time out to list the names of the Youtubers and for me not to have to search for them!!!! I really appreciate it Reecie.

Thanks, Girl. I appreciate it. I really wanted you guys to see all of these wonderful videos. Sometimes these videos are not tagged right, so depending on what you search for, you might never find them. I'm glad you understand where I'm coming from. Hopefully you find some posters worthwhile to add to your subscription list.

Don't forget to pass it on. I guarantee one day you'll be surfing on YT for videos (because all your regular subbies haven't posted any new ones) and you'll find something amazing. Please remember to post the person's channel in here. We all want to know about it, too!!:wink2:

andromeda

Just wanted to concur with Glamazini, Rustic Beauty, Curly Chronicles and Crown of His Glory. I came across their videos/blogs when I was first beginning my transition and they've served as a huge source of inspiration. I'm assuming everyone already knows about Mwedzi, her videos have also been a fave since the beginning of my transition.