Unexpected Compliments

Jenai

Just thought I'd share. I went to get breakfast for my brother and me this morning. It was pretty cold, so I bundled up and put a hat down over my head (just above my eyebrows). Anyway, when I got to my brother's house I took off my hat, and he was like, "Hey your hair HAS grown." This is the same guy who rolled his eyes when he I told him I joined a haircare board. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif Let me tell you, that little statement made my day.

Does anyone else have some unexpected compliments to share?

pebbles

Congratulations GiGi,

If your brother noticed that your hair has grown, then you know you're doing a good job. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Azalia

Last night while getting ready for bed while I was dressing my 2 year old son who just turn 2 Sept 11 by the way reached up and rubbed his little hand across my hair and said Mommy hair soft and I got this great big smile on my face and said " Do you really think mommy hair is soft" and he shook his head and said yes real fast and I could'nt stop smiling and I was thinking to my self I love my hair care board /images/graemlins/blush.gif. That's kind of funny I know but I loved every minutue of it. Happy Growing /images/graemlins/smile.gif