unwanted hair

4U2Envy

I was wondering if any of you ladies have this problem unwanted hair growing in places you don't want it? I noticed sense I started taking my vita's I have to shave my legs and under arms more than normal and now I'm starting to see neck hairs. I do take birth control and I started them around the same time I started taking my biotin and msm, could it be the birth control or could it be the other vitas
help need advice quick.

Isis

It's probably the MSM. Some of the ladies here taking it are also noticing more hair growth in other places.

GoingBack

I have more hair growth everywhere now since taking vitamins. I am currently trying to find someone who does laser hair removal on medium brownskinned people.

HollyGolightly

i think its the biotin because i've had unwanted hair growing quickly for about the last month, and i just started taking MSM last week. i have to shave all the time now, and now i have hair on my knuckles.

dreemssold

My eyebrows are coming in MUCH faster, as is the hair on the rest of my body. It sucks, but I take solace in knowing all my hair must be growing

GoingBack

Same with me...I never had any facial hair until I got older. Now I have to keep these side burns in check so that I don't end up looking like Ashanti

Blacktresses

[ QUOTE ]
kitty18 said:
Same with me...I never had any facial hair until I got older. Now I have to keep these side burns in check so that I don't end up looking like Ashanti

[/ QUOTE ]

Haleni

[ QUOTE ]
kitty18 said:

[/ QUOTE ]
Ditto

kandi1280

I've always been hairy (thanks dad) and it drives me crazy. I have an epilator - but it HURTS!! But when I shave I have these black dots all over my legs. But the hair on my hair breaks too easily. I'm all screwed up.

SherryLove

I began taking my EFA supplement again, and I am noticing that my eyebrows grow in faster, not my scalp hair....