Update/Need Some Hair Advice for New Year Please!

Hi ladies Merry Christmas!

I would appreciate your opinion on the next step I should take based on this yr's progress.

Jan/Feb 09: it was the beginning of this year and I made a decision to wait until WL to cut

March 09: I decided to get my hair straightened and I tried a new stylist. She suggested for me to cut, I agreed and she gave a me blunt cut to the top of my bra strap. It was a yr and 3 months (maybe even more) since I had any cuts or trims.

June 09
: At this point in the year, I didn't have much time to give my hair the extra care I usually do. I got a dominican blowout that I regret to this day

Dec 09 now: I straightened my hair myself and it was quite a task. My hair isn't in the best condition but I plan to tweak a few things in the upcoming year.

I would like to take maybe an inch off for somewhat fresh ends. But by doing this I risk the stylist cutting me back to June's BSL. And also may not be allowing my hair to grow or "catch up"
I also find that my hair continuously grows in a Vshape despite blunt cuts.

Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated.

*Please excuse the underwear showing!

CaliDiamond

Your hair looks great! I think that maybe you should talk to someone you really trust to trim your hair to avoid another setback. My two cents..

MissMeWithThatIsh

I see your panties...na na na naa naaaa

Your hair looks great! It looked great at the meetup a year ago... and you look WL to me!!! Keep going ;)

Jazala

Your ends look fine from what I can see from the pics. IMO you do not need to cut unless you have split ends that need to go or if you just want to see blunt hair ends.

I see your panties...na na na naa naaaa

Your hair looks great! It looked great at the meetup a year ago... and you look WL to me!!! Keep going ;)

Don't make me claim WL girl!! lol I don't think i'm quite there yet. Thanks so much for your encouragement. It was nice meeting you earlier this year!

Your ends look fine from what I can see from the pics. IMO you do not need to cut unless you have split ends that need to go or if you just want to see blunt hair ends.

Thank you, I think that's just what might be it.
Because I got that blunt cut earlier this year, I equate healthy ends with a blunt look. I don't have much splits, I have more knots than splits.

Should I wait a little longer into 2010 to decide if I should cut?

sharifeh

don't cut! I posted a similar thread awhile back, I didn't cut. and my hair evened out a little.
Your is very pretty!!