Length check update - February 09-Sept 09 ** PIC HEAVY

Encore

Omg your hair grew so much its very healthy, thick and shiny. Beautifulll :drool:

What hair type are you and are you natural or relaxed?

BostonMaria

You already know I'm a fan of your hair!
Congrats on celebrating 29 for eleven straight years! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Your hair did grow but of course I'm sure the stylist trimmed some off. No sense in having long unhealthy hair, right?

Did you check to see how many inches she cut off?

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
Omg your hair grew so much its very healthy, thick and shiny. Beautifulll :drool:

What hair type are you and are you natural or relaxed?

Thanks. I guess I should have mentioned this in my post. I have been natural for over 15 years. I don't have the typing thing down still but I range from 3a to 3c on my one head. My hair is really wavy with a little curl on the end (hence screenname).

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
You already know I'm a fan of your hair!
Congrats on celebrating 29 for eleven straight years! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Your hair did grow but of course I'm sure the stylist trimmed some off. No sense in having long unhealthy hair, right?

Did you check to see how many inches she cut off?

See, you are one of the ones that make me scream with your megagrowth hair:rolleyes:.

I hear you on the long and unhealthy part - been there, done that, bought the souvinir kit. I want to say she trimmed an inch in some parts to even up the v that was emerging. I know this isn't the case (don't send the LHCF firing squad on me) but when my hair is trimmed, it SEEMS like it grows faster.

Nice & Wavy

You hair has grown tremendously and looks soooooooo healthy! Congratulations and continue in your healthy hair growth!

andromeda

The shine! The thickness! The length! Very lovely! I think you've made progress - it looks like your V is growing out. :yep: Congrats!

lesedi

All is well with me
What are you talking about? Your hair has really grown! It's beautiful- so shiny and full looking- me likey.