Updated album

Chaya

Thanks every one!
Loveley miss: I dont intentionally have layers although. My former stylist would trim layers into my hair unbeknownst to me. Every stylist thereafter would trim the layers assuming that was what I wanted. NOW I have a great sylist in Chicago who took it upon herself to only trim the length. She said that was all that I need UNLESS I wanted to keep my layers. I just want to grown them out at this point. Thanks though!

ccd

Beautiful!!!! I saw your album a week or so ago and noticed your Uniform!!!! I dont know if you announced this before but CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I know I saw that you were going to an audition but I had no idea you made it!!!!

COngrats!!! girl on your hair AND your Dancin gig!!!

Chaya

[ QUOTE ]
ccd said:
Beautiful!!!! I saw your album a week or so ago and noticed your Uniform!!!! I dont know if you announced this before but CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I know I saw that you were going to an audition but I had no idea you made it!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

AWW thanks CCD!It was the hardest audition of my life. It was a 5 day audition like never before! But anyways, as always I am loving your gorgeous mane and you are a hair inspiration to me!

Lindy

Chaya,
Your hair is looking lovely (as always!!) /images/graemlins/smile.gif It's so full and pretty, and it looks VERY healthy!! /images/graemlins/up.gif

Keep up the good work!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

pink_flower

Hey hair buddy! Your hair looks beautiful /images/graemlins/weird.gif
I think I will purchase Salerm since you like it /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Chaya

Thanks Cleo, Miss Jet, Lindy, Ms kenesha and Diva!
Pink flower-Thanks hair buddy! It has been forever! As for the Salerm, Ive had it for a while and really didnt know exactly how I would use it. It was a great detangler but I was using so many other products I didnt have apolace for this one yet. Well I ran out of setting lotion and I think I remember ALLANDRA saying that she only used this when she rollerset her hair (correct me if Im wrong!) But anyways I tried it about tw o weeks ago, and wow, this is all i need!

sengschick

The Bun Master
/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Your hair is absolutely beautiful. What thickness and body. It's beautiful /images/graemlins/smile.gif. And you have skills, you don't have any use for a Dominican salon darling /images/graemlins/up.gif. Keep a Growin'!!!

ccd

[ QUOTE ]
Chaya said:
[ QUOTE ]
ccd said:

[/ QUOTE ]

AWW thanks CCD!It was the hardest audition of my life. It was a 5 day audition like never before! But anyways, as always I am loving your gorgeous mane and you are a hair inspiration to me!

[/ QUOTE ]

Awwwwww thank you girl!!!! /images/graemlins/rosebud.gif thank you soooo much!!!!

WOW !!! 5 dys!!!!! YOU GOOOO !!!! Congrats again

Chaya

[ QUOTE ]
sengschick said:
/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Your hair is absolutely beautiful. What thickness and body. It's beautiful /images/graemlins/smile.gif. And you have skills, you don't have any use for a Dominican salon darling /images/graemlins/up.gif. Keep a Growin'!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Girl! I cant quite straighten the top of my head yet but Im working on it. Actually tonight is hair night! So Im going to try to find the nozzle attachment this time to see if I can do I better job with that!
I still like someone else doing my hair once in a while. It CAN be a complete CHORE! Plus the Dominican lady can TRULY straighten those roots!

Chaya

[ QUOTE ]
ccd said:
[ QUOTE ]
Chaya said:
[ QUOTE ]
ccd said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Awwwwww thank you girl!!!! /images/graemlins/rosebud.gif thank you soooo much!!!!

WOW !!! 5 dys!!!!! YOU GOOOO !!!! Congrats again

[/ QUOTE ]

Your welcome CCD! Im waiting for some more update pictures from you too!