Finally, a Regimen I can stick to!

Mamamia

Ok! So I told myself I would start a hair regimen and stay on it for no less than 3 months before I switch or abandon it. I've been back and forth on LHCF, but Im here to stay and will be documenting my progress! Ill start May 1st. Here it is and tell me what u think!

Relax with Mizani Butter Blend Relaxer to start. (Im 20 weeks post)

Once a week:Day 1- Prepoo/Moisture wash/Deep Condition with Heat/Rollerset with
moisturizer/wrap hair
Day 4-CW/Condition without heat/moisturize and seal ends/bun

Every 2 weeks: Prepoo/Protein wash/Protein Treatment/Deep Condition

Once a month: Clarifying wash

Here are my products:
Relaxer: Mizani Butter Blend System
Prepoo: Amla oil/Castor oil/Sweet Almond Oil
Shampoo: Joico K Pac Shampoo,Mizani Moisturizing Shampoo
Moisture Conditioner: AOHR, Mizani Moisturizing Conditioner, SheScentIt Moisture Hair Mask
Protein Condtioner/Tx:AO GPB, Joico K Pac, Silicon Mix
Moisturizers/sealants: Qhemet Burdock Hair Cream, NTM leave-in,Seyani Hair Butter

As soon as I start, Im going to document my progress and update every week! Im excited!

joytimes10

Way to have a plan, lady! I think your regi and the products you're using look really good. I would suggest maybe thinking about your pre-poo oils. I recently learned that coconut, avocado, and EV olive oil penetrate the hair shaft for much needed moisture. So I am prepooing with these. I can already tell a difference inthe elasticity and moisture levels of my strands. In the end, do what your hair tells you. :yep:

Mamamia

Way to have a plan, lady! I think your regi and the products you're using look really good. I would suggest maybe thinking about your pre-poo oils. I recently learned that coconut, avocado, and EV olive oil penetrate the hair shaft for much needed moisture. So I am prepooing with these. I can already tell a difference inthe elasticity and moisture levels of my strands. In the end, do what your hair tells you. :yep:

Thanks for the suggestions! I have tried these oils and I like them alot! I've had the best luck with castor oil and amla for softness. I also like sweet almond oil alot. I may switch it up a bit and tweek. Ill keep all of these in mind though. Thanks!