UPDATED FOTKI: CURLY PICS

JuicesN'Berries

Hello, just wanted to share some pics with you ladies. Most of the pics in my fotki are of me with straight hair. I guess thats why alot of people ask me if I am 100% natural or if I am transitioning(I am 100% natural). Well here are some pics of the natural side.....I achieved this look through washing and conditioning with Pantene Pro-V relaxed and natural. I then put castor oil on my hair and used a non-alcohol protein gel to smooth it into the banana clip.

I posted a thread about heat damage the other day and how to manage it...........Here is one of the ways I camouflage my heat damage.

CurleeDST

Very nice!

JuicesN'Berries said:
Hello, just wanted to share some pics with you ladies. Most of the pics in my fotki are of me with straight hair. I guess thats why alot of people ask me if I am 100% natural or if I am transitioning(I am 100% natural). Well here are some pics of the natural side.....I achieved this look through washing and conditioning with Pantene Pro-V relaxed and natural. I then put castor oil on my hair and used a non-alcohol protein gel to smooth it into the banana clip.

I posted a thread about heat damage the other day and how to manage it...........Here is one of the ways I camouflage my heat damage.

JuicesN'Berries

Thank You Ladies, its always nice to get compliments but most of all positive reinforcement. I have one question, can anyone tell me what type of hair I have....I guess meaning the texture 3,4 a,b,c I never knew so can someone let me know if at all possible.