Updated Fotki

so so chic

Hey everyone, I updated my fotki with more pics, mainly of my baggie method and rolleset. Lovelylocs helped me out a lot with the rollersetting :) . I'm still working on it though :) . Feel free to leave a comment!

Brownsis

your hair is very beautiful thick and healthy, I love the color.

you did a good job

I wanted to leave a comment but didn't find the button to do so.

so so chic

Thanks Brownsis :) . I know that my rollerset wasn't perfect. Right now, I'm not that concerned with that part since I'm only wearing my hair in buns basically, but I do want to get really good at it for when I start wearing it down again ;) .
I didn't know that I had to make it so that people could leave a comment :lol: . I just went in and changed that.

dlewis

Thanks for sharing with us. When you do the baggy method and go out somewhere, what do you put over the sating fabric?

I'm thinking about going the baggy method the month of Feb.

Xavier

Your hair has length, shine, and health. Perfect combination!!! Keep up the good work...your hair is beautiful.

so so chic

Thanks so much everyone :) .

dlewis said:
Thanks for sharing with us. When you do the baggy method and go out somewhere, what do you put over the sating fabric?

I'm thinking about going the baggy method the month of Feb.

Normally, I just wear the baggie to bed, but I want to start going out with it. I've done this before, but I wore a phony pony or bun over it, but I want to be able to wear my baggie w/o that stuff. So, I was thinking that maybe if I had a stain cover it wouldn't look bad :perplexed .