updates on NappFrizz's hair w/ pics of course

NappFrizz83

I call this a new beginning..anywho awhile ago i put 2 boxes of a permanent dye on my head (yes yes i know) :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
here is what that looked like (taken jan 07)
lopsided-vi.jpg

wet-vi.jpg

sorry if the pics come out huge but im on my laptop and the scrolly thing is not my friend***
yeah ok so it was cute and all but slowly but surely all that hair broke off..i never wore my hair out (tracks and braids) but that mess needed some real attention that i didn't give it. the color broke off and faded into a really really light auburn color (but slowly)
so i basically wasted my going natural thing i had going. if you saw the prom pics i posted i was wearing a full sew in good right?? NOT it killed my edges just like freestyle braids and everything else..i have just came to the realization that any weave i wear kills my hair so im wearing my real hair until further notice!! moving on..i took that sew in out on july 7th and was suprised to see that i had a full hair of my original hair and only about 1inch of colored hair was left in certain spots..strangely this made me happy to know that crap was gone and also my hair was longer than i expected it to be..Picture time
clip-vi.jpg

side-vi.jpg

puff-vi.jpg

stretch-vi.jpg

coily-vi.jpg

dry hair with no products..i luv the nappiness

I'm glad you will be dealing with your own hair now! It will probably do so much better now! its still long and thick after all that tho :clap:

yay! keep growing! :hug2:

Iris- yes mam i have learned my lesson..it also goes for fake nails since i took them off my nails are just peeling and breaking and peeling and breaking!
seraphina- thanks..ur siggy is so cute lol

thanks elle doll and suzieq. the realization that i couldnt wear weave was very very sad lol but on the other hand it saves me $120 so im cool with that seeing that im just a little store cashier and i just finished HS...GAS IS HIGH!!!

Back