Urgent help please Roux PC

sithembile

I'm in a BSS right now looking for Roux PC, they only have step 1 corrector & conditioner, is that the one everyone uses? Many thanks in advance

NIN4eva

LOVE Roux PC. My hair has never felt so good. I use the shampoo too. I don't know if it's absolutely necessary to do so, as I've never used the conditioner alone. Anyone know if this stuff is safe to use as often as every week?

curlicarib

Lovin'' All of Me
LOVE Roux PC. My hair has never felt so good. I use the shampoo too. I don't know if it's absolutely necessary to do so, as I've never used the conditioner alone. Anyone know if this stuff is safe to use as often as every week?

I use every single time I wash my hair - 2x a week. I haven't had any problems yet. I started using it last September.

HTH

4bslbound

Thanks, OP. I was wondering the same thing. I am a newbie and am currently trying different products to find a regimen that will work for me. My hair is 4a/4b and I am currently transitioning under a weave. I haven't had a relaxer in about 10 months and I am not sure what I want to do with it.(texlax, relax, natural,etc) I recently got my hair redone. I used the Roux PC shampoo and conditioner after a deep conditioner with megat-tek and I did not like the way my hair felt. I don't want to give up on PC because I have porosity problems, but Im not sure what the product looks like. Can someone post a pic of what it looks like? Or describe it please. Thanks so much:)