VENT BSS

Maa Maa omo mti

Why did I go to two BSS in the same strip and they both didn't have anything. I was looking for Aveda, NTM, and Roux. They had Roux but I'm not sure if it's the right one. They had the PC type, and mendex, I got the mendex.

What is up with BSS in a black community in Maryland not having any of the products we use :wallbash:

It's been my experiance that most bss's only carry "black products" The higher end or what i like to call "good stuff" you are only going to find at a "white" bss. Unfortunately too many in the black community still think that certain products are either for black people or white people.:perplexed

Why did I go to two BSS in the same strip and they both didn't have anything. I was looking for Aveda, NTM, and Roux. They had Roux but I'm not sure if it's the right one. They had the PC type, and mendex, I got the mendex.

What is up with BSS in a black community in Maryland not having any of the products we use :wallbash:

Not sure about the Aveda products but the Beauty For You bss in Oxon Hill has load of supplies. Including Nexxxus and a few other high end products. But I don't think they have Aveda. You'll have to go to Ulta in Alexandria for that. (i think)

Back