urrrgh you guys need to stop it!!!!

poookie

i went to wal-mart today, and EVERY SINGLE HERBAL ESSENCES CONDITIONER WAS OUT OF STOCK!

the long term relationship, none of your frizzness, dangerously straight, hello hydration...

and ALL THE SIZES OF CONDITIONERS WERE GONE, TOO!

urg... can somebody start a trend and put shampoo back in style so yall other PJs can leave the conditioners alone???

lol ok i'm done with my rant :drunk:

LOL....Target has them on sale for 2.99 this week

thanks... i just really had my heart set on getting them from good ol' wal mart for 2.74...

i'ma try again tomorrow. it's a 24 hour walmart, so if i get in there about 4 am when they finish putting out stock maybe i can get a fresh one right off the truck :sekret:

thanks... i just really had my heart set on getting them from good ol' wal mart for 2.74...

i'ma try again tomorrow. it's a 24 hour walmart, so if i get in there about 4 am when they finish putting out stock maybe i can get a fresh one right off the truck :sekret:

What...$2.74

i went to wal-mart today, and EVERY SINGLE HERBAL ESSENCES CONDITIONER WAS OUT OF STOCK!

the long term relationship, none of your frizzness, dangerously straight, hello hydration...

and ALL THE SIZES OF CONDITIONERS WERE GONE, TOO!

urg... can somebody start a trend and put shampoo back in style so yall other PJs can leave the conditioners alone???

lol ok i'm done with my rant :drunk:

Sorry :rolleyes:. I like Suave/Vo5 but This is my favorite cheapie co-wash and detangler too. I especially love the replen conditioner. They smell so good too.

i was just in there today and picked up the breaks over, pin straight and the large bottle of long term relationship (on sale for $5) there rest were $2.74, i am convinced its a sickeness i cant walk past the shampoo aisle without buying something

Back